Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.43 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: George
Forum: General October 18th 08, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 12
Posted By George
-google_groups- recycling inner tubes?

bluezfolk wrote:
On Oct 18, 4:48 am, " wrote:
On Oct 17, 7:07 pm, Paul Kossa wrote:

I, for the life of me, cannot get a...
Forum: Social Issues May 9th 08, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 1
Posted By George
new phenomena in my neighborhood

For years we are the only ones who rode bikes in our area. And you never
ever saw kids on bikes. Lots of parents (usually the ones with the
mammoth fashion statement trucks in their driveways)...
Forum: Social Issues April 4th 08, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 2
Posted By George
General Motors to purchase Morgan Hill bicycle company

wrote:
On Mar 31, 10:39 pm, wrote:
http://www.sjbizjournal.us/sanjose/stories/2008/03/31/daily75.html

Car giant takes stake in bicycle industry,...
Forum: Social Issues March 10th 08, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 4
Posted By George
Fewer drivers over a barrel

Tom Sherman wrote:
Eric Vey wrote:
[...]
Americans are getting serious about using less gasoline, confounding
some economists who have argued that most people can't reduce their
Forum: General June 27th 07, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.autos.tech,rec.games.pinball,alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 12
Posted By George
TATTOO DESIGNS

wrote:
Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
models of tattoos here.

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5