Showing results 1 to 25 of 354
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paladin
Forum: Mountain Biking September 2nd 07, 07:08 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By Paladin
Sierras

On Sep 1, 1:28 am, JD wrote:
Southern Style:http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6290

JD

Wow, that's amazing. Am trying to visit Geedub this winter and...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 2nd 07, 03:51 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 9
Posted By Paladin
Tour de Fat - Boise random pics

Thanks to New Belgium Brewing for hosting the Tour de Fat, a huge
bicycling party at a big park here every year. This last one was
great, but almost too big.

Some random shots from the first half...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 28th 07, 03:18 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 19
Posted By Paladin
RR: Saturday above Santa Fe

On Aug 27, 10:42 pm, NotaKnob wrote:
A friend and I were planning on riding the lift at Pajarito in Los
Alamos on Saturday but made a last minute change of plans and chose...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 25th 07, 10:21 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 17
Posted By Paladin
Now that was really different

On Aug 24, 8:44 pm, "Jimbo(san)" wrote:
On Aug 24, 5:35 pm, "GeeDubb" wrote:

Doc said the herniated discs weren't bad enough to require...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 24th 07, 11:10 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 17
Posted By Paladin
RR: Now that was really different

On Aug 24, 2:39 pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
On Aug 23, 11:10 pm, Paladin wrote:

I lead the Barney Rides each week, and this week we were to...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 24th 07, 08:45 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By Paladin
Spin Attack!

On Aug 24, 7:50 am, Scott Gordo wrote:
I know that I've felt like doing this while subjected to some poncy
aerobic instructor's freeze-dried version of cycling to a...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 24th 07, 08:41 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 17
Posted By Paladin
RR: Now that was really different

On Aug 24, 1:27 pm, MattB wrote:
Paladin wrote:

snip

I go about 3 miles running sweep with Commander Fred, who's slower
Forum: Mountain Biking August 24th 07, 07:56 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 17
Posted By Paladin
Now that was really different

Great stuff, Chris. I'm trying to imagine how my knees would feel after
trying to run that far.....

Gary (off the bike indefinitely....not one but two herniated discs)

Dang, Gary. I hope...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 24th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 17
Posted By Paladin
Now that was really different

On Aug 24, 12:01 pm, "Nate" nospam@invalid wrote:
Paladin:

On Aug 24, 10:44 am, "GeeDubb" wrote:
"Paladin" wrote in message

Forum: Mountain Biking August 24th 07, 06:30 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 17
Posted By Paladin
Now that was really different

On Aug 24, 10:44 am, "GeeDubb" wrote:
"Paladin" wrote in message

I lead the Barney...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 24th 07, 06:10 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 17
Posted By Paladin
RR: Now that was really different

I lead the Barney Rides each week, and this week we were to shuttle up
the mountain, and ride one of my favorite trails up on our ski hill,
called Stack Rock. Fine and dandy, except I get to the...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 24th 07, 05:46 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By Paladin
Skills Park(er) Video

My buddy Parker filled in his pump track, and now he's building a
skills park in his back yard. I gave him my ladders and teeter
totter, and some stuff, and this is his first little piece,...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 23rd 07, 02:31 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By Paladin
Great Divide Race Words and Pics

On Aug 22, 3:38 pm, JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/gdr/index.php?get_page=gdrintro

JD

Wow, what a truly fascinating adventure! I couldn't stop reading
until I...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 23rd 07, 01:29 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 6
Posted By Paladin
mountain bike trainer

On Aug 22, 12:02 pm, mike wrote:
I am currently in the market for a trainer for my mountain bike, and
have a couple basic questions.

I have seen that most trainers use...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 20th 07, 05:15 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By Paladin
RR: Little Raven and SSV

On Aug 19, 7:11 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
What started out as a easy casual ride at Golden Gate, quickly changed
when Keith called and said he was convinced that an...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 19th 07, 05:53 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By Paladin
Daily workout

On Aug 18, 10:46 am, "chasw" wrote:
I used to be a trail runner, but years of pounding the pavement caused one
of my feet to give out. Now I ride an entry level MTB, a Trek...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 14th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 15
Posted By Paladin
Leadville 100 (caution: racing content, photos)

On Aug 13, 8:52 pm, MattB wrote:
Wow. That was really cool. I took the family over to watch it and what a
race it was. We went to three different spots to see and cheer on...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 6th 07, 06:48 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 33
Posted By Paladin
RR's: AMB-ID 07 -Recap- Camping, Riding, Swimming

On Aug 4, 8:31 pm, "Jimbo(san)" wrote:
On Jul 31, 1:16 am, Paladin wrote:

Howdy fans, trolls and friends.

Here are a few shots from our 7th...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 6th 07, 06:38 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 33
Posted By Paladin
RR's: AMB-ID 07 -Recap- Camping, Riding, Swimming

wrote:
On Aug 2, 10:49 am, "GeeDubb" wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Mountain Biking August 2nd 07, 05:13 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 33
Posted By Paladin
RR's: AMB-ID 07 -Recap- Camping, Riding, Swimming

HikerDave wrote:
On Jul 31, 8:36 pm, Paladin wrote:
On Jul 31, 8:40 pm, HikerDave wrote:

On Jul 30, 10:24 pm, Paladin...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 1st 07, 04:36 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 33
Posted By Paladin
RR's: AMB-ID 07 -Recap- Camping, Riding, Swimming

On Jul 31, 8:40 pm, HikerDave wrote:
On Jul 30, 10:24 pm, Paladin wrote:

On Jul 30, 11:16 pm, Paladin wrote:

Forum: Mountain Biking July 31st 07, 11:01 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 33
Posted By Paladin
RR's: AMB-ID 07 -Recap- Camping, Riding, Swimming

On Jul 31, 3:21 pm, "GeeDubb" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 31, 12:33 pm, "GeeDubb"...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 31st 07, 10:11 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 33
Posted By Paladin
RR's: AMB-ID 07 -Recap- Camping, Riding, Swimming

On Jul 31, 6:36 am, " wrote:
On Jul 31, 3:50 am, Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Paladin wrote:

snip snip

So,...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 31st 07, 04:35 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 33
Posted By Paladin
RR's: AMB-ID 07 -Recap- Camping, Riding, Swimming

On Jul 31, 8:27 am, Scott Gordo wrote:
On Jul 31, 1:28 am, Paladin wrote:

Forum: Mountain Biking July 31st 07, 06:28 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Jul 30, 11:26 pm, "G.T." wrote:
Paladin wrote:
Howdy fans, trolls and friends.

Here are a few shots from our 7th annual AMB-ID weekend:

Showing results 1 to 25 of 354