Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Swordtail
Forum: Techniques September 4th 11, 02:40 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Swordtail
Ill fitting Shoe

Hi

I have a new pair of cycle shoes, one of which fits perfectly and the other one is a bit too big. What's the best way to cater for a slightly large shoe? I'm wearing two socks in that shoe, but...
Forum: General July 31st 11, 10:39 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Swordtail
700x20c Tyres

Hi

I've just starting riding again after 12 years and need to replace my 700x20c tyres. I'm thinking of using 700x23c. Will the slightly wider tyres slow me down? I guess I'm asking what the...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2