Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Yannik
Forum: General August 13th 08, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 17
Posted By Yannik
bicycle seat that feels like a pillow?

"Yannik" schreef in bericht

http://www.ride-ball.de/

I just bought one and it does the trick.
But it really requires an...
Forum: General August 7th 08, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By Yannik
portable hand cleaner

"Bruce Gilbert" schreef in bericht

The only real issue is the disposal of the
package and used towelette. It...
Forum: Techniques August 3rd 08, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By Yannik
Disc brakes on tandem - warped!

schreef in bericht
Rear rotor warped!

About a year ago we installed discs on our tandem. Since...
Forum: Techniques August 3rd 08, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By Yannik
Disc brakes on tandem - warped!

"Fred" schreef in bericht
Well why not make bicycle disc brake rotors and pads a little bigger
so they don't fry? The...
Forum: General August 3rd 08, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By Yannik
portable hand cleaner

"bobdobbs" schreef in bericht
Looking for a small tube of waterless hand cleaner - the kind that
Forum: Techniques August 2nd 08, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 26
Posted By Yannik
Bicycle @ 40kmph

schreef in bericht
Dear Yannik,

Oh, it's _that_ kind of crank?

1899:

Forum: Techniques August 2nd 08, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By Yannik
Disc brakes on tandem - warped!

schreef in bericht
Rear rotor warped!

About a year ago we installed discs on our tandem. Since...
Forum: Techniques August 2nd 08, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 26
Posted By Yannik
Bicycle @ 40kmph

"Eric Vey" schreef in bericht
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 2nd 08, 07:25 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 5
Posted By Yannik
Couldn't do This on a Recumbant

schreef in bericht
Have you seen this !! Crazy riders!
I couldn't believe they ride like...
Forum: General July 28th 08, 12:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 17
Posted By Yannik
bicycle seat that feels like a pillow?

"Bennett Haselton" schreef in bericht
Lately I've been riding my bike with a pillow strapped over...
Forum: General April 21st 08, 11:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By Yannik
It Doesn't Take Many Spammers to Kill a Newsgroup

"Chalo" schreef in bericht
Wow, this place is getting thick with Chinese spammer jackasses.

Forum: UK October 31st 07, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Yannik
Strobe lights ?

On 2007-10-27, 15:36 still me wrote:

So, I'm driving down a country road last night, and as I come around a
corner a wildly flashing white strobe light accosts me coming the
other way...
Forum: UK February 10th 07, 12:46 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Yannik
Nokian Hakkapeliitta W106

"UrbanMyth" schreef in bericht
After our little flurry of snow on Thursday and a thrilling but wobbly
cycle to...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13