Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: amy
Forum: Mountain Biking September 9th 09, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 5
Posted By amy
McDonald's executive dies in bike plunge

On Aug 26, 11:08*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
On Aug 24, 9:58*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

Forum: Mountain Biking August 9th 09, 03:25 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By amy
I just can't stop laughing... at Mitchel "BooblePus" Sprinsky

On Aug 8, 9:19*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
On Aug 8, 8:16*pm, amy wrote:

On Aug 8, 8:54*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

Forum: Mountain Biking August 9th 09, 03:16 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By amy
I just can't stop laughing... at Mitchel "BooblePus" Sprinsky

On Aug 8, 8:54*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/052409/P1000442.JPG

http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23...

Forum: Mountain Biking July 15th 09, 02:29 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By amy
It's a BooblePus (Ride-A-Lot) Imposter!! Riding South Saint Vrain(black diamond)

On Jul 14, 4:09*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=24...

I can't believe what I'm seeing but then again it could...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 30th 09, 04:34 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.movies.spielberg
Replies: 2
Posted By amy
Virginia Newbon at it again, controlling local laws &jurisdictions

On Jun 30, 3:25*am, LIBERATOR wrote:
The child that was given her NSA powers believes by it happening that
she doesn't have to respect anyone or play by the rules.

Forum: Mountain Biking April 3rd 09, 03:01 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 2
Posted By amy
Where is Mr. BooblePus (Mitchel Sprinsky)

On Apr 2, 5:23*am, LIBERATOR wrote:
I have now changed his name to Mr. BooblePus. I was considering Mr.
Rubber Plumber but he's not a plumber. I had all kinds of...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 25th 09, 03:20 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 4
Posted By amy
The new Shimano is junk, SRAM is pure perfection

On Mar 24, 4:28*am, LIBERATOR wrote:
I tried XT at Bicycle Village in Colorado and it is the same sloppy
junky shifting as it was before they supposedly modified it.

My...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 24th 09, 03:40 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 4
Posted By amy
The new Shimano is junk, SRAM is pure perfection

On Mar 24, 4:28*am, LIBERATOR wrote:
I tried XT at Bicycle Village in Colorado and it is the same sloppy
junky shifting as it was before they supposedly modified it.

My...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 25th 09, 09:31 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By amy
MTBing video in rain with zoom increased a little

On Jan 22, 10:46*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
Normally when using the camera for mountain biking or any sport you
don't use the zoom you stay at the default setting zero of which...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 15th 08, 02:29 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By amy
Great MTB clip of tough riding

On Oct 14, 12:54*am, LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GuTeicllyM&NR=1

Sounds like an old clunky bike, all the more credit to him for
performing a...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 11th 08, 04:13 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By amy
My new downhill Mnt Falcon, Colorado video

On Oct 9, 2:20*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHRAdpeXqUk

I hope you can learn especially that Mitchel Sprinsky.

I also talk about a...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 10th 08, 04:48 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By amy
300lb man MTBs Dakota Ridge

On Oct 9, 2:43*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
I kept trying to tell Ride-A-Lot his weight is an advantage if he'd
only learn to use it.

Forum: Mountain Biking September 20th 08, 03:25 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.fan.kirsten-dunst
Replies: 3
Posted By amy
Cherry Blossom rides again as a big plumpy lemon!!

On Sep 19, 6:45*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
Cherry Blossom, Ride-A-Lot, aka Mitchy, rides again!! He's in a big
lime green suit for he is portraying himself as a big lemon!

Forum: Mountain Biking September 9th 08, 09:28 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By amy
Weew, $349.99 for camera holder kit

On Sep 8, 4:28*am, LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/9/194/12089/ITEM/Twenty20-Vhol...

VholdR camera holder kit.

Mine is $25.00.

"Costner...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 30th 08, 06:08 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 2
Posted By amy
RockShocks Dart 3

On Aug 29, 1:43*am, LIBERATOR wrote:
Anyone have these?

Are they overly springy bouncy or is it me?

Like my bed
Forum: Mountain Biking August 16th 08, 06:15 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,rec.aviation.military
Replies: 1
Posted By amy
I rode Mount Falcon, lightening started a fire on mountain -caught on video!

rec.aviation.military LIBERATOR View profile
More options Aug 15, 3:22 am

Newsgroups: alt.music.rush, alt.mountain-bike
From: LIBERATOR
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 01:22:05...
Forum: Mountain Biking May 31st 08, 03:34 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 1
Posted By amy
I have AGAIN renamed Ride-A-Lot (Blumpkin Blossom)

On May 30, 12:53*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
I think I am going to change Ride-A-Lots name to "Booble Pus", or
"Booble Blossom" or "Booble Blumpkin", hehehehe, everyone...
Forum: Mountain Biking May 24th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By amy
I have renamed Ride-A-Lot ! ! ! ! !

On May 23, 4:46*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
I have renamed Ride-A-Lot to his final all time name.

"Blumpkin Blossom"

Ride-A-Lot (Blumpkin Blossom) is now known as...
Forum: Mountain Biking May 2nd 08, 05:17 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By amy
BumpkinPus I miss your updates

On May 1, 9:37*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
Please update Bumpkinpus, although your riding needs improvement your
filming abilities are top rate.

:)

What if Ride-A-Lot...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 14th 08, 05:16 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By amy
I extend my peace offering to Ride-A-Lot comrades J.D. & MattB

On Apr 7, 3:08*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
I dont think Ride-A-Lot (aka bumpkinpus) wants to take me up on my
offer, most probably becuase he doesn't live his life for himself,...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 14th 08, 05:11 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By amy
Liberace....Still here! HaHa!

On Apr 10, 5:19*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
On Apr 10, 2:27*pm, Gary wrote:

Had to pop back just to see and I cant ****ing believe it!

Not only...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 14th 08, 05:09 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By amy
Q for the Colorado Folks

On Apr 10, 5:21*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
On Apr 6, 5:00*pm, Corvus Corvax wrote:

On the off chance that any of the Colorado contingent...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 14th 08, 05:02 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 1
Posted By amy
attn Mitchel Sprinsky (Ride-A-Lot)

On Apr 13, 5:28*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
I have not yet acquired a MTB, but when I do I will film myself going
down Deer Creek Canyon of which you can decide if my skillset...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 9th 08, 02:27 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 4
Posted By amy
No helmet I went down it fine

On Apr 8, 6:46*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.singletracks.com/images/trails/1163060509.jpg

I went down this without a helmet.

Just keep your arms nimble, they...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 8th 08, 01:03 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By amy
Lets measure Ride-A-Lot "fear decides skill" level

On Apr 7, 3:39*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
What is Ride-A-Lots level of skill due to fear (it's all math people)
ranking?

Showing results 1 to 25 of 25