Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 066999566
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 08, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By 066999566
A must see thread!!!

all great storys anyone else want to share??

--
066999566
066999566's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17957

ntappin;1130677 wrote:
If you are hoping to go to OUI, give me a shout, I will probably be
making an email list soon enough. Where abouts are you from?

no im not going but im from toronto

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 13th 08, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By 066999566
Is Terry here?

Yeah why hasn't he been posting any more unigeezer videos????? they were
awsomn

--
066999566
066999566's Profile:...

Hey i was just wondering who is going to OUI this year???

--
066999566
066999566's Profile:...

ok this works everytime for me ............ get a new seat

--
066999566
066999566's Profile:...

I just wanted to know how all of you got started on unicycling. If you
would like to share your story you can do so on this thread. I can't
wait to see them:D

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 08, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By 066999566
Is this weird?

Nope not really, 180s and unispins are far different. 180s are much much
easier than 180 UNISPINS but i don't know much, ive only been unicycling
for a little over 2 months but as far as im concerned...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7