Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: unicycle_x
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By unicycle_x
San Francisco Bay Riders?

Hey Everyone,

It's been a few years since I've been on the forum. I'm moving to the
San Francisco Bay area today, and was wondering who is riding out
there?

If anyone is interested in riding, ...
Forum: Unicycling March 8th 07, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By unicycle_x
Does anyone else destroy shoes this often unicycling?

Spencer,

I have had the same pair of shoes for the last 2 years. I started with
vans, and love them, but when they had holes in the side i moved on to
Tony Hawk shoes. They have since discontinued...
Forum: Unicycling March 2nd 07, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By unicycle_x
An alternate competition to TOque 2007

Hello everyone,

Next weekend (March 10/11) is going to be the WUW. I will be arriving
in waterloo friday night or early saturday morning. Saturday we are
going to be meeting at the...
Forum: Unicycling February 22nd 07, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By unicycle_x
An alternate competition to TOque 2007

bump

--
unicycle_x

If you need to get a hold of me add me on msn:

unicycle_x's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling February 12th 07, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By unicycle_x
An alternate competition to TOque 2007

Dr.Gorilla: Its great to hear that you are so close and can make it.
Drop me an e-mail.

cruisecontrol: The official comp/get together date will be the saturday
and sunday. I will be in waterloo...
Forum: Unicycling February 9th 07, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By unicycle_x
Calling Jeff Groves and the CUF

Jeff Groves wrote:
, and I believe that Budd is planning something in Waterloo too,

I am planning a unicycle event in waterloo on march 10/11. If there
are any canadian riders interested,...
Forum: Unicycling February 8th 07, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By unicycle_x
Hamilton Ontario

hey you guys should come to the uni comp im setting up on march 10/11.
It's going to be in waterloo. Let me know what you think.

-Budd White

--
unicycle_x

If you need to get a hold of me add...
Forum: Unicycling February 7th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By unicycle_x
An alternate competition to TOque 2007

trials_uni wrote:
If i can get there ill be there...But getting there is the problem.

Well i think there is a coach bus that runs up highway #8. I might be
able to find you a ride, as my...
Forum: Unicycling February 1st 07, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By unicycle_x
An alternate competition to TOque 2007

If your coming from Quebec, it's one hours farther on the 401

--
unicycle_x

Has anyone ever done a frame stall? To do it you drop your frame to the
ground infront of you, then jump on the fork,...
Forum: Unicycling February 1st 07, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By unicycle_x
An alternate competition to TOque 2007

Hello everyone,

It looks like to me that Toque will once again be cancelled :( In the
past i have enjoyed going to toque to meet other unicyclist. Last year
at the Waterloo Juggling Festival, we...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10