Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ynottonycom
Forum: Rides March 30th 15, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 0
Posted By ynottonycom
San Franciscan Cyclist Bikes 545 Miles for AIDS Charity

Road Cyclist, Tony Eason #bikes 545 miles for #aids #charity yet can't do it alone. He desperately needs help from the community! #gofundme http://www.gofundme.com/ynottonycom
Forum: General March 17th 14, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By ynottonycom
When 2,500 cyclist bike past the home to Oprah Winfrey, will she openthe door?

On 01 June 2014, for my 17th time, I [ Tony Eason ] and 2,500 of my best friends will cycle 545 miles from San Francisco to Los Angeles in the fight against the AIDS Pandemic. And as we ride past the...
Forum: General January 13th 14, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By ynottonycom
When 2,500 philanthropist bike 545 miles past the home of Oprah, willshe open the door?

San Franciscan, Tony Eason [not the New England Patriots Quarterback] reaches out to Oprah Winfrey & The Oprah Winfrey Network to assist in the Fight against AIDS in America.

When 2,500 cycling...
Forum: Rides January 16th 13, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1
Posted By ynottonycom
AIDS/Lifecycle - Training for a 545 mile, 7 day bike ride from SanFrancisco to Los Angeles

Proper training is the key to experiencing joy while participating in any athletic event. So remember when beginning your training regiment; each feat requires a different set of physical,...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4