Showing results 1 to 25 of 142
Search took 0.38 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: qhxakg
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 08, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 78
Posted By qhxakg
yahhh!!!! My first 100 yrd rail grind!!

Nicf wrote:
ya it's hard to tell It's so easy to lie like in actually 102 not 100 yr
old so he could be 13:confused:

Edit I need to tell my bro to stop hacking and posting and it's him...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 08, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By qhxakg
New Pink Trials Cycle & Chick Magnet Shirt

I just got my Shirt in. It looks nice.

--
qhxakg

If somebody tells you your tricks are gay, ask them if they are an
expert in gay trickery.
-Ivan-
~o"o~'Unicycle for The Flying Spaghetti Monster'
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 08:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By qhxakg
New Unicycle T-Shirts - "Kris Holm Lightning"

1wheelwonder wrote:
hey, I went on unicycle.com Denmark and then typed the cost of a koxx
blueberry into currency Calculator, it says it is less than a dollar,
that can't be right, can...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By qhxakg
My new helmet

Unisykolist wrote:
Oh really? No harm done, but that just seems like a extremely pointless
comment to me.
EDIT: Oh rite, look above this post, I don't think that comment is
pointless.

It...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 08:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By qhxakg
I just passed out whilst riding.

I have passed out many a times, but i have always got lightheaded before
hand and knew i was about to.

It usually happens from me locking my knees or from listing to stories
about injures(The...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By qhxakg
Giraffe Discussion Thread

asthian wrote:
I was just sitting at my desk working when the doorbell rang: It was the
delivery man with my brand new Torker giraffe!! I'm pretty excited to
get out and learn to use it, but I...
Forum: Unicycling July 29th 08, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By qhxakg
New Pink Trials Cycle & Chick Magnet Shirt

I just order the shirt.

They also added a feature so you can still order over the internet and
get usps. 21 dollars shipped

--
qhxakg

If somebody tells you your tricks are gay, ask them if they...
Forum: Unicycling July 25th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By qhxakg
New Pink Trials Cycle & Chick Magnet Shirt

Jerrick wrote:
Shipping is $10, so thats almost a $30 shirt. :(

Its 12 to ship the shirt here but only 20 to ship the unicycle and
shirt.

forrestunifreak wrote:
You can always order by...
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 10:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By qhxakg
Dare to Win - Unicycling on reality TV

1-wheeled-grape wrote:
It says its for new zealand viewers only!
And now it says it is not available for me to view.

Same here. You would be most appreciated if you could put it on...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 08, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By qhxakg
Shipping a 36er

Yeah I had a similar experience.

To ship a 24 dx from PA to NM it was going to cost $41 to ship. So he
is bringing it to TX to cut the shipping price in half.

--
qhxakg

If somebody tells you...
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 08, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By qhxakg
29er for tall beginner?

Tak wrote:
I'm 6'0", about 120kg, and I learned (am still learning ;)) on a 29er.
I've been nothing but happy with my nimbus 29.
I suspect that it would have taken me less time to go from...
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 08, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By qhxakg
29er for tall beginner?

That may not be the best idea.
I learned on a 24 and it wasn't bad but I think learning on a 29er
would have been more difficult, and definitly more frustrating.(I am
6'1" now, probly was 5' 10" or...
Forum: Unicycling July 18th 08, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By qhxakg
Muni Crank Choice

Nurse Ben wrote:
My son and I are new to Muni.
I'm 6'/200# riding a Nimbus 26 with the dual position KH cranks
(137/165).
My son is 12 yo, 5'6"/115# riding a Nimbus 24 with the inexpensive...
Forum: Unicycling May 20th 08, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By qhxakg
Mongoose Squid Problems

mx597turbo wrote:
I just got a squid a few days ago. The problem is that the tube keeps
popping. If you inflate the tire over 30psi, the tube comes out from
the tire and pops. I've already...
Forum: Unicycling March 23rd 08, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By qhxakg
Nerds That Unicycle...

Nothing has changed for me but i always hanged with "the nerds" not the
actual weird looking nerds but the smart "nerds"

--
qhxakg

If somebody tells you your tricks are gay, ask them if they are...
Forum: Unicycling March 15th 08, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By qhxakg
Cute Unicycle Sketch

Is your girlfriend 7ft?

It looks really nice i wish i could draw.

--
qhxakg

If somebody tells you your tricks are gay, ask them if they are an
expert in gay trickery.
Forum: Unicycling March 8th 08, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By qhxakg
KH Moment hub with previous gen of KH29 frame?

I don't know what I am tallking about but both have 100mm spacing and
42mm bearings so they should be compatible

Onza Bearing Spacing: 100mm Centre to centre.
Moment standard 100mm...
Forum: Unicycling February 28th 08, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By qhxakg
torker lx air saddle

I converted one and had no problem removing the cover multiple times
without breaking the metal clips.
Go for it it is easy/cheap and if you dont like it you can go back to
stock with a little...
Forum: Unicycling February 5th 08, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By qhxakg
Looking to split a room at NAUCC hotel

sutton629 wrote:
I've been talking to my parents and I am trying to get this set up as my
senior trip. I am rather excited for it to work out so if anyone has
any more information that would...
Forum: Unicycling February 3rd 08, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By qhxakg
looking for a cheap 36'er

unibikeling wrote:
anyone??

'Uhm' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66631)

--
qhxakg
Forum: Unicycling January 31st 08, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

one wheely wrote:
Does the bolt spin around when the wheel moves or does it stay relative
to the platforms?

the bolt is stationary, the hub spins.

--
qhxakg
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 08, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Is it just the angle of the picture or is the rear a 29 and front a 36?

--
qhxakg

If somebody tells you your tricks are gay, ask them if they are an
expert in gay trickery.
-Ivan-
~o"o~'Unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 08, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By qhxakg
Quax Monster Bike

Borgschulze wrote:
I've seen better.

how is that better?

--
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 07, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 44

Sponge wrote:
Personal opinion here, but powdercoated fluo colours are really really
tacky. Anodized colours look far more sophisticated and are a higher
quality finish.

Fluo makes parts...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 07, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By qhxakg
A Kris for Kristmas

I got a Kris for Kristmas 20 KH/onza trials