Showing results 1 to 25 of 146
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steph Peters
Forum: UK September 25th 08, 12:26 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Steph Peters
achilles tendon again

Phil W Lee phil(at)lee-family(dot)me(dot)uk of wrote:

"wafflycat" considered Tue, 23 Sep
2008 17:15:27 +0100 the perfect time to write:

On the plus side -...
Forum: UK September 25th 08, 12:15 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Steph Peters
Route Manchester to Liverpool

"virgin user" of at home with virgin wrote:

Your ride seems to be purely to get you to the ferry. The East lancs would
be the quickest, and though you may shoot me...
Forum: UK September 23rd 08, 12:20 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Steph Peters
Route Manchester to Liverpool

terryj of Aioe.org NNTP Server wrote:

terryj wrote:
Steph Peters wrote:
Next Friday DH and I are off to the Isle of Man for 5 days of
cycling. The
ferry...
Forum: UK September 21st 08, 12:38 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Steph Peters
Route Manchester to Liverpool

Next Friday DH and I are off to the Isle of Man for 5 days of cycling. The
ferry company thoughtfully have an early evening departure and an early
morning return, so we can cycle to and from...
Forum: UK September 15th 08, 11:58 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 25
Posted By Steph Peters
Aldi cycling kit

(Alan Braggins) of University of Cambridge,
England wrote:

In article , Steph Peters wrote:
Probably look at jackets...
Forum: UK September 13th 08, 08:16 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 25
Posted By Steph Peters
Aldi cycling kit

" of
http://groups.google.com wrote:

On 10 Sep, 22:10, (Alan Braggins) wrote:
Not on the web site yet, but Aldi are...
Forum: UK September 9th 08, 10:30 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Steph Peters
Ride report: Manchester 100

dkahn400 of http://groups.google.com wrote:
Steph Peters wrote:

This weekend was an event I've been preparing for all summer, the Manchester
100. And this time I...
Forum: UK September 9th 08, 06:52 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Steph Peters
Ride report: Manchester 100

This weekend was an event I've been preparing for all summer, the Manchester
100. And this time I mean miles, not kilometres as I did in 2005. I'm
pleased to report that my husband, Mike, and I...
Forum: UK August 26th 08, 12:18 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Steph Peters
Identify a tool

Rob Morley of wrote:

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 00:23:54 +0100
Steph Peters wrote:

I had this handy little tool for years and years, and...
Forum: UK August 26th 08, 12:17 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Steph Peters
Identify a tool

Simon D of Aioe.org NNTP Server wrote:

Steph Peters pretended :
I had this handy little tool for years and years, and now I've gone and lost
it. The trouble is that I...
Forum: UK August 24th 08, 12:23 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Steph Peters
Identify a tool

I had this handy little tool for years and years, and now I've gone and lost
it. The trouble is that I don't remember who made it, nor what name it
might have had, so I'm having no luck googling to...
Forum: UK July 12th 08, 11:23 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Steph Peters
Raleigh City bike from years ago

Mark T
of - wrote:

dannyfrankszzz writtificated

I googled Withington Cycles but their site seems to be down. However,
Forum: UK July 8th 08, 12:37 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Steph Peters
The Bike Show

The Bike Show started a new season on Resonance FM recently. The 3 episodes
so far this season are available as podcasts.
http://podcasts.resonancefm.com/archives/category/shows/thebikeshow
--
Steph...
Forum: UK May 14th 08, 11:40 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling

David Damerell of Linux Unlimited wrote:
Quoting Andrew Price :
[ortliebs]
Mine get used two to three times a year on long-distance...
Forum: UK May 14th 08, 11:33 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Steph Peters
Milestone

dkahn400 of http://groups.google.com wrote:

On May 14, 1:02*am, Steph Peters
wrote:

*About time I did though, if I'm going to...
Forum: UK May 14th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Steph Peters
Milestone

"Nigel Randell" of wrote:

This evening's ride brings up 1000 miles for the year so far. I know that
it's small beer compared with the mileage put in by some of the AUKs...
Forum: UK May 2nd 08, 11:11 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Steph Peters
Aldi cycling gear

"Dave" of wrote:
Never been disappointed with Aldi gear until this morning when I
arrived in the Manchester store at 8:10am only to find almost the
entire...
Forum: UK April 28th 08, 11:55 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Steph Peters
Aldi cycling gear

(Alan Braggins) of University of Cambridge,
England wrote:

It's that time again:
http://uk.aldi.com/uk/html/offers/offers_week18thursday08.htm
Jacket, gilet, shorts,...
Forum: UK January 7th 08, 12:25 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Steph Peters
Shock! Horror!

"vernon" of wrote:
Agreed, 2kg is the least of my worries. So far so good with home made
food:.vegetable stew and ratatouille along with vegetarian cous cous and...
Forum: UK January 7th 08, 12:11 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Steph Peters
New front chain rings - not able to use small one

Peter Scandrett of www.scandrett.net wrote:

Steph Peters wrote on 02/01/2008 19:32:
Peter Scandrett of www.scandrett.net wrote:
I must...
Forum: UK January 6th 08, 02:30 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Steph Peters
Shock! Horror!

Nick Kew of The Holy Book of the Great Bludner
wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 21:37:30 +0000
Steph Peters wrote:

If you are going...
Forum: UK January 5th 08, 06:51 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Steph Peters
Shock! Horror!

Martin of BigPond Internet Services wrote:
climbs onto soapbox...

High salt intake is pretty bad for your health (possible about as bad as
being overweight or obese)...
Forum: UK January 5th 08, 06:44 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Steph Peters
Resolutions for the New Year?

"wafflycat" of remove fame and fortune to
get correct email address wrote:

"Steph Peters" wrote in message...
Forum: UK January 4th 08, 09:37 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Steph Peters
Resolutions for the New Year?

"wafflycat" of remove fame and fortune to
get correct email address wrote:
'Tis correct. I currently have a huge cauldron of freshly made cauliflower
soup on the...
Forum: UK January 4th 08, 09:37 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Steph Peters
Resolutions for the New Year?

congokid of none wrote: