Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Noddy[_2_]
Forum: Australia May 6th 14, 07:45 AM Posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Replies: 36
Posted By Noddy[_2_]
Bicycle license

On 06/05/14 11:11 AM, Tomasso wrote:

The close approximation should be fine, for someone called Xeno...

Lol :)

Forum: Australia May 6th 14, 12:48 AM Posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Replies: 36
Posted By Noddy[_2_]
Bicycle license

On 06/05/14 9:19 AM, Tomasso wrote:

Would like to see cars with name, licence number and photo.

Sure, but don't stop at cars. Lets have pushbike riders on board as
well, because we all know...
Forum: Australia May 2nd 14, 03:29 PM Posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Replies: 36
Posted By Noddy[_2_]
Bicycle license

On 02/05/14 10:54 PM, F Murtz wrote:

As a matter of fact I think that mr Gay used to live near me and I think
my brother pinched his mini before he was licensed And drove to the
beach.(They...
Forum: Australia May 2nd 14, 03:18 PM Posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Replies: 36
Posted By Noddy[_2_]
Bicycle license

On 02/05/14 11:07 PM, F Murtz wrote:

On the motor cycle yes, on the bicycle under protest, the times and
places that I ride a bicycle statistically would have a 10 million to
one (deliberately...
Forum: Australia May 2nd 14, 01:41 PM Posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Replies: 36
Posted By Noddy[_2_]
Bicycle license

On 02/05/14 8:37 PM, F Murtz wrote:

Don't like to use the word since it was stolen

It's his *name* for ****'s sake....

*Jesus*.

--
Forum: Australia May 2nd 14, 01:39 PM Posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Replies: 36

On 02/05/14 7:12 PM, F Murtz wrote:

I do but It is not fluoro and it is a single item, totally different to
mandated clothing

How exactly?

It is just what would happen.

Oh, right.
Forum: Australia May 2nd 14, 01:37 PM Posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Replies: 36
Posted By Noddy[_2_]
Bicycle license

On 02/05/14 6:09 PM, F Murtz wrote:

Must be a full moon 2UE has been pushing all afternoon ( and Duncan
grey) for license and fluoro jacket with a number on the back.
They wish to sound a...
Forum: Australia February 16th 14, 09:17 AM Posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Replies: 13
Posted By Noddy[_2_]
Those Ruskies again

On 16/02/14 7:54 PM, Jeßus wrote:

****ing bring it on. I hate the ****s with a passion.

Heh :) Me too :)

I swear many of them are spoiling for a fight on the road. Unless you
make an...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8