Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MattP
Forum: Techniques July 4th 08, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By MattP
Track Frame upgrade

On Jul 3, 10:12*pm, " wrote:
On Jul 3, 1:22*pm, MattP wrote:

I started riding at the Velodrome in Atlanta (30+ banking on...
Forum: Techniques July 3rd 08, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By MattP
Track Frame upgrade

I started riding at the Velodrome in Atlanta (30+ banking on rough
concrete)
this spring and it looks like I am going to be doing this for the long
term
so looking to upgrade from my existing track...
Forum: Marketplace June 30th 08, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By MattP
Track Frame upgrade

I started riding at the Velodrome in Atlanta (30+ banking I think)
this spring and it looks like I am going to be doing this for awhile
so looking to upgrade from my existing track bike after I sell...
Forum: Marketplace June 24th 08, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By MattP
FS - Profle FF carbon seatpost

I have a Profile Fast Forward Carbon seatpost which is a 27.2mm for
45.00 shipped.

I had this on one of my road bikes as a conversion but don't need it
anymore.

Pics available on request if you...
Forum: Marketplace March 8th 08, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By MattP
FS FSA Carbon Handlebars

I have a 44cm FSA Kforce Carbon Handlbars with a matching Ritchey WCS
110mm stem for sale.(31.8)
75.00 for the pair plus 10.00 shipping I can get a pic for you if
needed.

Thanks

Matt P
Forum: Marketplace February 29th 08, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By MattP
FS 2000 Cervelo P2K Frame/Fork

I built a time trial bike with this frame over the fall last year and
used it in recent event mid Feb. Because of fit issues I'm breaking it
down and am going back to a modified road bike so I'm...
Forum: Techniques December 22nd 07, 08:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By MattP
Track Bike/Frame help

I have been a road cyclist/tri for a long time and hoping to take
lessons at the velodrome in Atlanta this spring.
I know I can rent a bike there but was wanting to build//buy a bike
now and try to...
Forum: Marketplace August 26th 07, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By MattP
Items FS

I f have alot of items in my garage I need to get rid of-here are a
few of them.

Thomson Elite Silver Seatpost 31.6 --bought in 2001 -30.00 no setback
Ritchey Comp Stem 1 1/8 90mm-bought in 2005 -...
Forum: Techniques August 13th 07, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By MattP
2001 Klein Quantum - fork upgrade

On Aug 13, 1:00 am, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:
Well from what I have found out the old fork is an ICON Air Rail OD
with cane creek headset since the regular quantum...
Forum: Techniques August 13th 07, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By MattP
2001 Klein Quantum - fork upgrade

On Aug 12, 8:20 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:
I have a 2001 Klein quantum race (not pro) and after much debate I
decided to keep my frame since it is still very light at...
Forum: Techniques August 12th 07, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By MattP
2001 Klein Quantum - fork upgrade

I have a 2001 Klein quantum race (not pro) and after much debate I
decided to keep my frame since it is still very light at 2.9 lbs but I
think the Pros had a different fork. I finally got the set...
Forum: Marketplace May 22nd 07, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By MattP
Opinions with New Bike-Change Bike?

I have a 2001 Klein Quantum that I bought the frame after my other
(1991) frame was cracked. I have made alot of different seatpost/
saddle-handlebar/stem changes to make it work for me and get to...
Forum: Marketplace November 7th 06, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 6
Posted By MattP
WTB Used TT Frame & Fork

Do you have a pic of the frame? I would be interested in a 56cm .

Dan H wrote:
Matt & all,
I have '05 Fuji aloha TT bikes & frames custom factory painted for a
pro team.
The bikes that were...
Forum: Marketplace November 3rd 06, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 6
Posted By MattP
WTB Used TT Frame & Fork

I ride a 56-57cm road bike and want to build a tri bike and was looking
for a Aero TT Frame & fork in decent shape.

Thanks

MattP
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14