TROLLFEST: Is Darwin Dead? What about Intelligent Design? by John B.
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 22:35:43 -0800 (PST), Sir Ridesalot wrote: On Tuesday, 12 November 2019 00:47:11 UTC-5, John B. wrote: ...
by news18 Go to last post
23 79 Techniques
TROLLFEST: Is 100% green power likely? Is 24/7/31/12 green powereven possible this century? by Andre Jute[_2_]
Apparently not every nation has yet reached German heights in using only replaceable energy (and Russian gas!). From a report by Miranda Devine: Green...
Today 02:07 AM
by news18 Go to last post
6 22 Techniques
Who're the trolls then? Teflon Tom rises above the ugly losers. by Andre Jute[_2_]
Well, now we know who the trolls are. They're the scum -- Slow Johny, Franki-boy Krygowski, the thief Peter Howard aka "news18" aka "Zen Cycle", with...
by news18 Go to last post
21 64 Techniques
Gresham's Law by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/continental-pulls-electric-bike-market-product/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
by news18 Go to last post
25 51 Techniques
TROLLFEST: Is the Washington Post incompetent or just crazed withlefty hatred for America? by Tom Kunich[_5_]
On Sunday, October 27, 2019 at 7:00:47 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote: "Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, austere religious scholar at helm of Islamic State, dies at 48" --...
Today 01:59 AM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
2 3 Techniques
TROLLFEST: The Glorious Global Ice Age, featuring the same starsas Global Warming by Andre Jute[_2_]
On Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 7:31:20 PM UTC, Andre Jute wrote: Found by Lord Valve, a Denver tube dealer and guitar and amp wiz to leading musicians, a...
Today 01:55 AM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
1 2 Techniques
Cycle Responders by Bod[_5_]
A cycle responder is a medically trained responder, such as a paramedic or first aider that uses a bicycle to respond to a medical emergency. They are used...
by JNugent Go to last post
50 27 UK
Children in need by Bod[_5_]
I hope that everyone has donated to children in need this evening! If you haven't done, please do so now :-) To donate £5 text DONATE to 70405 To donate...
Yesterday 10:31 PM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
0 1 UK
Mini pump with or without a hose by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, I am about to replace my mini pump with one that I would be able to attach to the frame, and that would, hopefully, be more efficient. While the...
by Gregory Sutter Go to last post
12 63 Techniques
Scum attacks cyclist who stopped for pedestrian by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "This is the moment an angry van passenger hurled rubbish at a cyclist after he stopped to let a pedestrian cross a road. Web developer John Peden was...
Your Bike is Obsolete by AMuzi
https://bikerumor.com/2019/11/11/patent-patrol-shimano-sram-campagnolo-all-file-major-drivetrain-updates/ Peek into the future, where everything you know is...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
11 46 Techniques
Bikers perform citizen’s arrest after spotting pickpocket steal war hero’s wallet by Bod[_5_]
This is the moment a would-be thief was tackled by a group of bikers after trying to steal a war veteran’s wallet as he sold poppies over the...
by JNugent Go to last post
30 46 UK
Exclusive: Community nurses in Dorset trying out ‘e-bikes’ by Bod[_5_]
A team of community nurses in Dorset is using electric bikes to visit their patients as part of an initiative to improve staff wellbeing, patient engagement...
Yesterday 02:52 PM
by JNugent Go to last post
3 16 UK
OT: Man jailed for 11 years for killing cyclist by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "A speeding motorist (SURELY NOT - SM) who hit and killed Dutch cyclist Gitta Scheenhouwer as he was on his way to buy drugs (SURELY NOT - SM) in...
Yesterday 02:46 PM
by JNugent Go to last post
1 12 UK
Another "invisible" cyclist? by Simon Mason[_6_]
Yet they claim that cyclists are not visible in the dark. QUOTE: "Described as being around 30-years-old, the man was wearing dark coloured jogging bottoms, a...
by JNugent Go to last post
24 75 UK
'Bike country No 1': Dutch go electric in record numbers by Bod[_5_]
E-bikes now outsell standard bicycles in Netherlands, with quality prized more than...
Man admits careless driving after cyclist’s arm broken in crash by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "Spiers, of Hilton Walk, Aberdeen, pled guilty to careless driving over the incident, which happened on November 19 2017. Sheriff Napier fined him...
Basso Loto by Tom Kunich[_5_]
My Basso Loto was one of the final steel versions. It seemed to have a perfect ride. However, since I took it apart to refinish it I got the Lemond and between...
by news18 Go to last post
109 485 Techniques
Problems with upper gears by AK[_2_]
I recently had my rear derailleur replaced along with new shifters on a 18 speed mountain bike. Shifting in the lower gears is smooth and there is no noise...
by AK[_2_] Go to last post