Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output by Andre Jute[_2_]
Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output. Stumbled across this while I was looking for something else. No recommendation, but I...
Ouch. This happened to me once by AMuzi
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5408529/Dramatic-footage-shows-cyclist-crashing-car.html (I was test riding a customer's race bike when Asian Kitchen...
my fixie doesn't need improvement by AMuzi
but for some of you... https://cyclingindustry.news/new-patents-hint-at-incoming-shimano-smart-mountain-bike-system/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
rubber compounds by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I've heard there are different rubber compounds in tires which makes them harder or softer. What property is that, and how can it be measured? I take it in...
Yesterday 11:49 PM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
3 27 Techniques
Battery Replacement on Lights with Internal Li-Ion Batteries by sms
My wife's Lezyne Deca 1500XXL stopped taking a charge, at all. Taking it apart, I saw that the batteries were made in July 2015. Not too good for it to stop...
182 1,134 Techniques