Evaluating the * Administration's Achievements by Andre Jute[_2_]
I can laugh. It isn't my country going down the tubes. And this essayist is genuinely...
The Thief Peter Howard = News2021 = Flunkmeister by Andre Jute[_2_]
12:32 PM (1 hour ago) to On Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 6:50:50 PM UTC-5, News 2021 wrote: I believe it was the sometime RBT...
234 1,757 Techniques
Jail Zuckerberg by Andre Jute[_2_]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9273261/Facebook-news-ban-Australian-PM-says-tech-giants-think-theyre-bigger-governments.html Article 230 should...
Proposed Tax Credit for eBike Purchases by sms
https://www.forbes.com/sites/anthonynitti/2021/02/14/congressmen-propose-30-percent-income-tax-credit-for-the-purchase-of-an-electric-bike/?sh=20f604dd130a ...
Today 02:59 AM
by sms Go to last post
2 5 Techniques
One guy makes sense by Andre Jute[_2_]
He couldn't get far enough away from California: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKJ2Fs1JWbY Andre Jute Rare that guys that good-looking also talk sense --...
Blowout on rear tire by AK[_2_]
Today while riding, my rear brakes locked up. While investigating, the rear tire blew up causing part of the rim on one side to split off. The tech at the...
Cyclist finds dead man on bike by [email protected]
Sad case. A motorcyclist tragically died on the operating table as surgeons desperately attempted to save his life following a crash in Hull, an inquest...
Felt F55X by Tom Kunich[_4_]
I am pretty impressed with this Felt gravel bike. So much so that I intend to buy one of their road offerings in Aluminum. They do make an aluminum model with...
by Tom Kunich[_4_] Go to last post
42 193 Techniques
Gravel bikes by Tom Kunich[_4_]
The Felt gravel bike I bought is costing more to build than anticipated. The wheels were cheap enough and as Jay said, I would have to have special spacers...
by Tom Kunich[_4_] Go to last post