Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gray
Forum: Techniques September 11th 06, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 32
Posted By Gray
Road Bike Geometry: Traditional vs. Comfort (eg. Trek 1000 vs. Trek Pilot 1.0)

In spite of you maybe trying a bike at a bike shop where you don't
intend to buy it(bad), why not go to a Trek dealer that will let you
ride each for a fair amount of time...to see.

I agree. I...
Forum: Techniques September 11th 06, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 32
Posted By Gray
Road Bike Geometry: Traditional vs. Comfort (eg. Trek 1000 vs. Trek Pilot 1.0)

FWIW... a comparision of the geometries of the 2007 Trek 1000 and Pilot
1.0 taken from:

1000: http://www2.trekbikes.com/bikes/bike.php?bikeid=1413000&f=3
Pilot: ...
Forum: Techniques September 10th 06, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 32
Posted By Gray
Road Bike Geometry: Traditional vs. Comfort (eg. Trek 1000 vs. Trek Pilot 1.0)

I'm in the market for a road bike. Given my limited funds, I'll
probably buy something off ebay. To keep from being overwhelmed with
too many options, I've limited my bargain-hunting so far to...
Forum: Techniques July 15th 06, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Gray
Fork Replacement - Trek Hybrid

I put my bike on my Yak roof rack, then drove under something very
solid which was taller than my van, but shorter than my bike on top of
my van. Needless to say, the rig didn't limbo well enough to...
Forum: Techniques July 15th 06, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Gray
Fork Replacement - Trek Hybrid

I did something stupid... and now I need a new fork.

I need to replace the fork which was on my Trek Navigator 100 hybrid.
It was a RST Com I CT (50mm). I have found replacements, but they are
all...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5