Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michael Korenchuk
Forum: Techniques April 18th 11, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Michael Korenchuk
vintage trek bb question

Have '85 or thereabouts trek 400 project w/68mm bb & 125mm rear
spacing and would like to apply a used shimano 600 crankset that I
picked up on Ebay. The crankset carries FC-6400 via Japan markings...
Forum: Techniques October 31st 10, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 72
Posted By Michael Korenchuk
used to think I needed and WANTED a touring bike BUT....

Random throughts:

Touring is slower paced and you will probably adapt, especially if
with a group. I have the need for speed myself but the slow pace of
touring is a whole different aspect of...
Forum: Techniques October 29th 10, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 46
Posted By Michael Korenchuk
sunglasses with inserts for prescription lenses

On Oct 28, 8:35*pm, yirgster wrote:
Prescription inserts in cycling sunglasses. Do these work well?

Personal experience with Bolle some years back was no. ...
Forum: Techniques September 20th 10, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By Michael Korenchuk
garage storage solution ideas?

Try one of these:

http://storage.organizeit.com/search?p=Q&lbc=organizesit&uid=753866022&ts=custom&w=bike&af=&isort=score&method=and&restricted=mt_restricted_organizesit&cnt=300
Forum: Techniques August 25th 10, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Michael Korenchuk
suntour to shimano 7 spd freewheel upgrade

I have a old mtb w/130mm spacing. Can I (A.) change out the freewheel
from suntour 7 sp. to shimano 7 sp., (B.) change out the rear der and
shifters to shimano 7 spd and (C.) expect it to shift? ...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5