Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.42 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: El Kapitano
Forum: Mountain Biking October 20th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By El Kapitano
Why is the Supply of Idiot Mountain Bikers ENDESS?

Local(ish) to me then I'm based in Rochdale.

Andy H

"news.Blueyonder.co.uk" wrote in message

I agree...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 19th 07, 11:02 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By El Kapitano
Why is the Supply of Idiot Mountain Bikers ENDESS?

FFS mikey you really are a first class ******, thanks for letting us know
there are no little mikeys kicking around being brainwashed by a sad
lifeless ****wit (that'll be you) to take over his...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 4th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By El Kapitano
why can't a motolite climb?

So does the Commencal Meta 5 but it doesn't seem to stop my meta 5 from
going light on the steering under load on climbs, makes the technical stuff
err - intersting. :O)

Andy H

Forum: Mountain Biking September 22nd 07, 07:26 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 18
Posted By El Kapitano
Floyd Landis Demonstrates How Dishonest Mountain Bikers Are

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 23:14:41 -0600, "Ist-e Mundus, Furia bundus"
Forum: Social Issues September 22nd 07, 07:26 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 16
Posted By El Kapitano
Floyd Landis Demonstrates How Dishonest Mountain Bikers Are

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 23:14:41 -0600, "Ist-e Mundus, Furia bundus"
Forum: Mountain Biking September 16th 07, 09:39 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By El Kapitano
saracen instinct 1 inside leg size

"rossnos" wrote in message
I am looking at buying a saracen instinct 1 but i can not find out
what the...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6