Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Zach[_2_]
Forum: Australia December 5th 07, 08:36 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By Zach[_2_]
Nudgee to Boondal Bikeway

Hi I wanted to ask if anyone in Brisbane knows if the Bikeway that starts at
Toombul and makes its way to Boondal has been affected by the roadworks at
Nudgee Wetlands ( Airport Area ) ?
Thanks for...
Forum: Australia November 12th 07, 02:06 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By Zach[_2_]
Bike Service

Hi I want to get my Giant MTB serviced, mainly the gears, as they will not
change smoothly anymore.

What should I expect to pay at a local BS for this service ?

Cheers
Forum: Australia October 7th 07, 02:31 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 40
Posted By Zach[_2_]
Whats the best rear LED light out there.

Hi I wanna buy a rear light for my bike, but I wanted to buy one that
motorists would see from 50 miles away , ahhhh I wish, no really, whats the
best and most powerful led on the market, and what...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3