Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: -RB
Forum: Rides May 15th 09, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 0
Posted By -RB
Let's go Coast to Coast in six weeks!

Hello to anyone who may be interested in a limited support coast to
coast bicycle ride that includes RAGBRAI. I am inviting you to join
me. I知 setting off on a coast to coast bicycling journey...
Forum: Techniques April 29th 09, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By -RB
Offering limited support for Coast to Coast on ACA maps.

Hello to anyone who may be interested in a limited support coast to
coast bicycle ride that includes RAGBRAI. I am inviting you to join
me. I知 setting off on
a coast to coast bicycling journey...
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 6th 09, 06:15 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 67
Posted By -RB
Sea to Shining Sea Support

On Mar 5, 5:58*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"-RB" wrote in message

On Mar 4, 2:39 pm,...
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 5th 09, 04:19 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 67
Posted By -RB
Sea to Shining Sea Support

On Mar 4, 2:39*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"-RB" wrote in message

On Mar 3, 1:36 pm,...
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 4th 09, 10:16 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 67
Posted By -RB
Sea to Shining Sea Support

On Mar 3, 1:36*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"-RB" wrote in message

On Mar 2, 6:38 pm,...
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 3rd 09, 06:27 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 67
Posted By -RB
Sea to Shining Sea Support

On Mar 2, 6:38*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"-RB" wrote in message

On Feb 24, 7:43 pm,...
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 2nd 09, 12:24 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 67
Posted By -RB
Sea to Shining Sea Support

On Feb 24, 7:43*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"-RB" wrote in message

Are you interested...
Forum: General February 24th 09, 08:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By -RB
Sea to Shining Sea Support

Good info! I'm sure in our final plans we would have figured that out
but thank you. I have no problem going a little farther to make it
real.

-RB

On Feb 23, 3:32*am, Harry Brogan...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 23rd 09, 01:53 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 67
Posted By -RB
Sea to Shining Sea Support

Are you interested in a limited support coast to coast bicycle ride?
Then join me and my group, we will help you have a dream vacation.
I知 setting off on a coast to coast bicycling journey this...
Forum: Marketplace February 23rd 09, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By -RB
Sea to Shining Sea Support

Are you interested in a limited support coast to coast bicycle ride?
Then join me and my group, we will help you have a dream vacation.
I知 setting off on a coast to coast bicycling journey this...
Forum: Social Issues February 23rd 09, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 1
Posted By -RB
Sea to Shining Sea Support

Are you interested in a limited support coast to coast bicycle ride?
Then join me and my group, we will help you have a dream vacation.
I知 setting off on a coast to coast bicycling journey this...
Forum: General February 23rd 09, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By -RB
Sea to Shining Sea Support

Are you interested in a limited support coast to coast bicycle ride?
Then join me and my group, we will help you have a dream vacation.
I知 setting off on a coast to coast bicycling journey this...
Forum: Rides February 23rd 09, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1
Posted By -RB
Sea to Shining Sea Support

Are you interested in a limited support coast to coast bicycle ride?
Then join me and my group, we will help you have a dream vacation.
I知 setting off on a coast to coast bicycling journey this...
Forum: General February 4th 09, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 0
Posted By -RB
Coast to Coast, July 2 - Aug 9, plus RAGBRAI, want to Join Us?

We still have room, keep the emails coming.

On Jan 24, 10:31*am, -RB wrote:
Thank you Mike,

Unfortunately the Louis and Clark route would mean riding past where
I'd like to...
Forum: Social Issues February 4th 09, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc

On Jan 24, 10:31*am, -RB wrote:
Thank you Mike,

Unfortunately the Louis and Clark route would mean riding past where
I'd like to...
Forum: Rides February 4th 09, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 3

On Jan 24, 10:31*am, -RB wrote:
Thank you Mike,

Unfortunately the Louis and Clark route would mean riding past where
I'd like to...
Forum: General January 24th 09, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc

On Jan 24, 5:59*am, Alex Colvin wrote:
Hello to anyone who may be interested in a limited support coast to
coast bicycle ride. =A0I am inviting you to join me.
That...
Forum: Rides January 24th 09, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 3
Posted By -RB
Coast to Coast, July 2 - Aug 9, plus RAGBRAI, want to Join Us?

Thank you Mike,

Unfortunately the Louis and Clark route would mean riding past where
I'd like to be to get to Omaha. Also the MRT maps show 90% of the
trails are only under development. We'll be...
Forum: General January 21st 09, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By -RB
Coast to Coast, July 2 - Aug 9, plus RAGBRAI, want to Join Us?

Hello to anyone who may be interested in a limited support coast to
coast bicycle ride. I am inviting you to join me. I知 setting off on
a coast to coast bicycling journey this coming summer. I知...
Forum: Rides January 21st 09, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 3
Posted By -RB
Coast to Coast, July 2 - Aug 9, plus RAGBRAI, want to Join Us?

Hello to anyone who may be interested in a limited support coast to
coast bicycle ride. I am inviting you to join me. I知 setting off on
a coast to coast bicycling journey this coming summer. I知...
Forum: Rides March 14th 08, 07:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 0
Posted By -RB
Do you need bike shipping from California to RAGBRAI?

Ladies and Gentlemen:

It is that time of year once again to start planning for how we get
our bikes to Iowa. As with last year we are again offering our service
from California. Last year we...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21