Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Mountain Biking January 31st 12, 04:42 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian

Assault with a deadly weapon?! Was it a mountain bike? ROFL!!!
Forum: Mountain Biking January 31st 12, 04:36 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Mountain bike tyres.

To actually answer your question, mountain bike tires are 26x1-2.125 559mm ISO. You shouldn't use them on that rim. You should also make sure the bead of the tire isn't broken.
Forum: Mountain Biking January 31st 12, 04:16 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
What’s the lure of mountain or off-road riding?

You are so right. I'm going to throw my mountain bike in the garbage now, as well as my girlfriends mountain bike.

What may work for you, may not work so well for others. Some people have more fun...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4