Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 3.81 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jimbojones
Forum: Unicycling July 27th 08, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By jimbojones
Unicycling in the New York Times!!!

today when i started reading the sports section of the Sunday New York
Times sports section i expected to read about i dunno soccer or le tour
de france maybe. The new york times however had...
Forum: Unicycling March 16th 08, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 242
Posted By jimbojones
29" Discussion thread

i recently got a bike computer and for it to be of any real use to me i
need to know the size of a 29" wheel.
I know this seems to be a pretty stupid question but my tire says 700cc
so i'm not sure...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 07, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By jimbojones
Quick T.O. Callout for the 26th

oh well, hopefully you can come out soon and we could organize a bigger
ride because I'm sure there are a lot of people that would come if
there was more notice more notice.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 07, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By jimbojones
Quick T.O. Callout for the 26th

hey, i can most probably come tomorrow if you wanta do some trials i'm
also up for some street but seeing as i can't even unispin taht might
be hard lol your plan sounded good to me about just...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 07, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By jimbojones
Koxx signature vs Dm ringmaster advanced?!

that makes sense i guess just from my experience with them and there
general reputation i sort of grew to stay as far away from them as
possible. Also i suppose they would free up some space on the...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 07, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By jimbojones
Koxx signature vs Dm ringmaster advanced?!

oh wow never mind i just thought triton cause its a ti frame. But wow
that titanium frame you posted looks sick only problem i can see is the
lollipops but that dosen't even really matter since alot...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 07, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By jimbojones
Koxx signature vs Dm ringmaster advanced?!

mornish wrote:
I'm sorry that I'm not exactly posting reliable information, but I've
heard that the signature (and black domina) frames are both pretty
weak. I've seen a couple broken dominas,...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 07, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By jimbojones
Uni Trix

can someone post some good beginner tricks to do seeing as a only do
trials and freestyle:) but i figure i should learn some street stuff
while i'm out trial riding tomorrow on my new KH trials...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By jimbojones
There's Gratitude

Doug wrote:
only if its a snow tire...........

omg that was the funniest thing i have ever read on this forum
i actually fell out of my chair laughing when i read this
that is something i...
Forum: Unicycling November 15th 07, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 96
Posted By jimbojones
Evolution of Balance Award

danger_uni wrote:
You should be over 18 to apply.

However, a rider under 18 could still be part of the team, as long as
the release form was signed by a parent or guardian.

Kris
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 07, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 96
Posted By jimbojones
Evolution of Balance Award

I was some what confused reading the application, do you have to be 18
to participate on the ride or would i just have to be 18 to apply for
the grant? For example could i (I'm 14) go with my brother...
Forum: Unicycling October 24th 07, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By jimbojones
Red Menace 36 update

that is a work of art.:) it's great that people like you are pushing
the bounderies of this sport even furthor then they are.

I'm curious as to what kind of cranks those are? they sort of look...
Forum: Unicycling October 24th 07, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 75
Posted By jimbojones
Online Canadian Unicycling Resource (Including Online Unicycle Ordering!)

ohh i can't wait this will be the greatest thing ever and i mean like
the greatest thing in the history of everything. I am now definitly
going downtown to the c.n tower this weekend.

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 24th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 75
Posted By jimbojones
Online Canadian Unicycling Resource (Including Online Unicycle Ordering!)

oh please oh please ohh please realese more information on this i must
know more.

do you know if you'll have the onza hedgehog rim cause if you will i
may well wait before getting a kh...
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 07, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 72
Posted By jimbojones
Unicycling and the unicyclist community.

You talk about being hateful and get mad about people who make hateful
posts and, then you make a thread about how the person who makes a free
public forum that supports thousands of people and tell...
Forum: Unicycling May 31st 07, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By jimbojones
STREET/FLAT tricks, who invented what!

why don't you only write the name of the trick and the person who did it
so you don't have tose huge lists?

--...
Forum: Unicycling May 17th 07, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By jimbojones
Naucc 2008?

not actually but that would be the sweetest thing ever.

--
jimbojones
jimbojones's Profile:...

on the animal hamilton site it said the pedals came with two different
pin sizes but idont know how long those pins are. sweet pedals though

--...
Forum: Unicycling February 6th 07, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By jimbojones
my uni has wanderlust

greyhound is fine for bringing unicycles on my sister and i brought on
unicycles on it once and we just took the seats off and put them in
garbage bags good look with your trip sounds like lots of...
Forum: Unicycling February 6th 07, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By jimbojones
ideas for new tricks

i thought of this the other day but figured there was no chance of ever
landing it. ride and jump off a ledge then jump off the pedals and in
the air kick the tire so it does a revoulution then land...
Forum: Unicycling January 27th 07, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By jimbojones
Greatest price on KH unis

holy crap tose prices are so great i could eat them do you know if the
prices are canadian? if so even more great

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 75
Posted By jimbojones
!!! Koxx One 2007 news !!!

did the price of the signature change because i forget what it was
before and if not sweet hub/crank upgrade

--...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22