Showing results 1 to 25 of 179
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: onetrack
Forum: Unicycling October 14th 07, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 57
Posted By onetrack
what have you broken while unicycling?

Woah, back from the dead. Back from when I didn't know what sig lines
where, and thought people where just typing quotes in after all their
posts.

--
onetrack

"People over here have a dangerous...
Forum: Unicycling October 6th 07, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 64
Posted By onetrack
carbonfiber unicycle frames?

unicyclepa wrote:
so did you just make that up, or pull it out your ass

He knows what he's talking about. A carbon frame would have to have
kevlar integrated for the frame to withstand...
Forum: Unicycling March 19th 07, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By onetrack
are rails hard?

torkerdx wrote:
rails are hard to hit.

I disagree.

--
onetrack
Forum: Unicycling February 11th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

onelesscar wrote:
based on the description, I would assume it's because on schlumpf's
website they have both the preassembled unis and just the
frame/hub/cranks. My guess is that UDC buys the...
Forum: Unicycling February 11th 07, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By onetrack
Schlumpf uni on udc, why so expensive?

Maybe it has to do with the "Gear ration" ;)

--
onetrack

"People over here have a dangerous habit of adding quotes to signature
lines."
-Klaas Bil
Forum: Unicycling January 29th 07, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 76
Posted By onetrack
Why are hills hard on a bike? (unicyclist perspectives)

unicycles are much faster for climbing.
while your body position above the cranks is very similar to a standing
biker, but all your weight is on the pedals, some of the bikers weight
is resting on...
Forum: Unicycling January 29th 07, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By onetrack
Survey study: Trials Side-Hopping Style vs. Success

The best sif trials riders hop to their front foot (how does side
matter?) and towards their free hand. If you study the geometry of this
approach it's obvious why it works best.

as for me, 32"...
Forum: Unicycling January 29th 07, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By onetrack
I saw you in Fremont

uni_jim wrote:
What were you doing on a road bike? Don't you know what a coker is for?

Cokers are crazy fun, but when I want to ride a sizable distance, I
like being able to put everything I...
Forum: Unicycling January 29th 07, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By onetrack
I saw you in Fremont

you where in the crosswalk heading toward the sunday street market
thing. "yeah unicycle!" I yelled in an encouraging tone from my road
bike. My ipod prevented me from hearing your reply.:(

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 06, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By onetrack
New Bedford LowRider Plates Arrived!

Your cat has a lazy eye.

--
onetrack

"People over here have a dangerous habit of adding quotes to signature
lines."
-Klaas Bil
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 06, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By onetrack
Rolling Hop Help...

for rolling:

ride faster.

You want to be able to fluidly roll into the extension, throw your free
hand upward as you arch your back. you should be halfway into the jump
before you get to the...
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 06, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By onetrack
Moment Hub & ISIS cranks - compatibility?

mango wrote:
This sounds like very useful stuff! I bet most of us dont know a thing
about trials bike cranks. Can you tell us or steer us in the direction
of a place that will compare the...
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 06, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By onetrack
New tire from the original bike trial brand

reviewed 'here'

onetrack

"People over here have a dangerous habit of adding quotes to signature
lines."
-Klaas Bil
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 06, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By onetrack
Moment Hub & ISIS cranks - compatibility?

I just test fitted my 05' ZOO! biketrials cranks to the moment hub, and
they fit. All Echo, ZOO!, Adamant, Czar, and GU bike trials parts are
all made by the same company. So cranks by any of these...
Forum: Unicycling November 15th 06, 10:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By onetrack
19" tubes!

mornish wrote:
hopefully this will diminish the nimbus of "what kind of tube do I use
on my trials uni threads..."

and more importaintly, the "nimbus" of pinchflats and torn valve
stems:)
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 06, 11:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By onetrack
KH 07 hub/crankset

get a wide rim, you won't regret it!
kh frame for sure, it's the lightest, dosen't have lame 22.2 seat tube,
cnc bearing holders.

--
onetrack

"People over here have a dangerous habit of adding...
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 06, 09:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By onetrack
trials tires?

skrobo wrote:
well i would, but the creepy crawler is for a 19" rim

yes i am using it for trials

creepy crawler front style will fit your 20" rim nicely.
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 06, 08:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By onetrack
19" slick tires

buy my luna tire. 10$ shipped

--
onetrack

"People over here have a dangerous habit of adding quotes to signature
lines."
-Klaas Bil
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 06, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By onetrack
19" trials rims

mornish wrote:
old one is $30. new one isn't sold yet.

the new kh rim is available from 'Darren' (http://bedfordunicycles.ca)
call for price.

--
Forum: Unicycling November 7th 06, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7

yeah,
search "penguin"

--
onetrack

"People over here have a dangerous habit of adding quotes to signature
lines."
-Klaas Bil
Forum: Unicycling November 7th 06, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By onetrack
Coker Muni

Tellurider wrote:
It does look like a fat spindle and it would be heavy if it was much
wider.

The UDC coker hub is heavy enough and it works well if you have good
cranks.

for what it's...
Forum: Unicycling November 6th 06, 10:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 186
Posted By onetrack
Street uni with Twenty-G tire

You could curve a piece of steel to sit between the bearing and frame
which would raise it. You'd also have to get longer bolts, but then you
could use any frame.:eek:

Forum: Unicycling November 6th 06, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By onetrack
Cut Down My Seat!

Congrats maximus, for taking the initiave to alter your unicycle to
better fit your needs. I am convinced that the best uni seat can't be
bought, but user-saped to fit the individual's riding style...
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 06, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By onetrack
Coker Muni

kh moment hub, zoo ffw cranks.

--
onetrack

"People over here have a dangerous habit of adding quotes to signature
lines."
-Klaas Bil
Forum: Unicycling November 2nd 06, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By onetrack
My Fingers Hurt

you're fingers hurt? Well now your back is gonna hurt, cause you just
pulled landscaping duty. Anyone else's fingers hurt?