Showing results 1 to 25 of 58
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike Romain
Forum: Social Issues August 19th 08, 02:51 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike Romain
Contacting Employers, The Last Hope For An Ignored Eco-nut.

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:31:17 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
wrote:

On Aug 17, 8:50 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

Michael J....
Forum: Mountain Biking August 19th 08, 02:51 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

wrote:

On Aug 17, 8:50 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

Michael J....
Forum: Social Issues April 24th 08, 02:52 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By Mike Romain
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
"Mike Romain" wrote
So you are not only ignorant of Science, but have no clue on the
internet or how to read headers I see.

Forum: Mountain Biking April 24th 08, 02:52 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 53

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
"Mike Romain" wrote
So you are not only ignorant of Science, but have no clue on the
internet or how to read headers I see.

Forum: Social Issues April 21st 08, 05:20 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
"Mike Romain" wrote
So you are not only ignorant of Science, but have no clue on the internet
or how to read headers I see.

Translation:...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 21st 08, 05:20 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
"Mike Romain" wrote
So you are not only ignorant of Science, but have no clue on the internet
or how to read headers I see.

Translation:...
Forum: Social Issues April 17th 08, 03:11 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By Mike Romain
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
Figure we had fern trees growing at the North Pole in the Triassic
period and tell me more about this 'man made' global warmininternet or how to read headers I see.g. I...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 17th 08, 03:11 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
Figure we had fern trees growing at the North Pole in the Triassic
period and tell me more about this 'man made' global warmininternet or how to read headers I see.g. I...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 17th 08, 03:03 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 53
Posted By Mike Romain
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

Tom Sherman wrote:
Mike Romain wrote:
V-for-Vendicar wrote:
"Mike Romain" wrote
And we feel really bad for you about that too Lloyd. You really
should have...
Forum: Social Issues April 17th 08, 03:03 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Tom Sherman wrote:
Mike Romain wrote:
V-for-Vendicar wrote:
"Mike Romain" wrote
And we feel really bad for you about that too Lloyd. You really
should have...
Forum: Social Issues April 16th 08, 05:46 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
"Mike Romain" wrote
And we feel really bad for you about that too Lloyd. You really should
have taken that basket weaving 101 course like you...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 16th 08, 05:46 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
"Mike Romain" wrote
And we feel really bad for you about that too Lloyd. You really should
have taken that basket weaving 101 course like you...
Forum: Social Issues April 16th 08, 05:38 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By Mike Romain
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
"Mike Romain" wrote
Now this extra wind wouldn't have anything at all to do with the solar
cycle now would it.

Absolutely nothing, for if...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 16th 08, 05:38 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
"Mike Romain" wrote
Now this extra wind wouldn't have anything at all to do with the solar
cycle now would it.

Absolutely nothing, for if...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 15th 08, 04:47 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 53
Posted By Mike Romain
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

Lloyd wrote:
On Apr 15, 10:01 am, Mike Romain wrote:
V-for-Vendicar wrote:
"Siskuwihane" wrote
Ah yes, what a great way to prove a point,...
Forum: Social Issues April 15th 08, 04:47 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
"Siskuwihane" wrote
Ah yes, what a great way to prove a point,...
Forum: Social Issues April 15th 08, 03:01 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By Mike Romain
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
"Siskuwihane" wrote
Ah yes, what a great way to prove a point, calling someone an idiot.

Google. 2 seconds
Mars Warming Due to Dust Storms,...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 15th 08, 03:01 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
"Siskuwihane" wrote
Ah yes, what a great way to prove a point, calling someone an idiot.

Google. 2 seconds
Mars Warming Due to Dust Storms,...
Forum: Social Issues April 14th 08, 07:27 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By Mike Romain
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

Siskuwihane wrote:
On Apr 14, 11:11 am, Lloyd wrote:
Idiot. They have. Ever try Google?

Ah yes, what a great way to prove a point, calling someone an idiot.

Forum: Mountain Biking April 14th 08, 07:27 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Siskuwihane wrote:
On Apr 14, 11:11 am, Lloyd wrote:
Idiot. They have. Ever try Google?

Ah yes, what a great way to prove a point, calling someone an idiot.

Forum: Mountain Biking April 14th 08, 03:17 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 53
Posted By Mike Romain
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
"Mike Romain" wrote
OOPS, they, NASA recanted that study, they said their data was skewed. It
was all over the news recently.

Nope, sorry....
Forum: Social Issues April 14th 08, 03:17 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
"Mike Romain" wrote
OOPS, they, NASA recanted that study, they said their data was skewed. It
was all over the news recently.

Nope, sorry....
Forum: Social Issues April 12th 08, 08:20 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By Mike Romain
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
"DI" wrote
How dare you to offer some proof. They won't accept it because they
have their minds made up already.

2007 Tied for Earth's...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 12th 08, 08:20 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
"DI" wrote
How dare you to offer some proof. They won't accept it because they
have their minds made up already.

2007 Tied for Earth's...
Forum: Social Issues April 6th 08, 09:45 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By Mike Romain
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

Siskuwihane wrote:
This is a good example of the attitude of the typical envirotard(tm)
they are ONLY interested in their own comfort and convenience, NOT
caring for the
planet.

They...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 58