1940's bicycle clothing by Oculus Lights[_2_]
Anyone have pictures or know of vintage 40's clothing sources? I'm seeking to assemble outfits to wear when riding and exhibiting my 1946 Schwinn. Ideally,...
not enough standards by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/knolly-bikes-puts-own-trail-twist-on-12x157mm-rear-axle-standard/ Hell, I can remember way back when a guy could swap wheels...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post