Cycling drug dealer gets three years by MrCheerful
https://www.kentonline.co.uk/tunbridge-wells/news/cyclist-caught-delivering-cocaine-218051/
Today 08:24 AM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
0 9 UK
Cyclist to face court after battering a 74 year old wlking his dog by MrCheerful
AN ELDERLY man was attacked by a cyclist as he walked his dog along a narrow footpath. The 74-year-old suffered a fractured pelvis and significant bruising...
Today 08:19 AM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
0 9 UK
Police hunt cyclist after two women stabbed by MrCheerful
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cctv-released-search-cyclist-after-21063789
Today 08:09 AM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
0 8 UK
Infor for Frank by John B.
I know that you don't use STI shifters but the following might be of interest anyway. https://tinyurl.com/tz7ffhh -- cheers, John B.
Today 08:00 AM
by John B. Go to last post
0 9 Techniques
Bike adjustments by [email protected]
As part of the ordering process of my gravel bike I was measured last Wednesday to determine the correct frame size. The measuring program didn't take the...
by John B. Go to last post
148 255 Techniques
Cyclist shot and wounded in San Jose area. by pH
From and San Jose Mercury News. https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/12/09/bicyclist-injured-in-sunnyvale-drive-by-shooting/ I know the Mercury does not seem to...
by John B. Go to last post
11 51 Techniques
In praise of Brooks saddles by Andre Jute[_2_]
In another thread some people are bashing Brooks saddles. This is the space for them to claim they weren't bashing Brooks saddles. I can't join them....
by John B. Go to last post
25 73 Techniques
The Trails are Open by Joy Beeson
I had a check-up this morning, and didn't fancy having to take off six layers to show the doctor my toenail, so I drove. I took the opportunity to go to...
We're from the government. We're here to help you. by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/sustrans-and-the-software-that-could-hand-the-uk-cycling-infrastructure-design-standards/ "You shall know them by their...
Kid's next bike after 20"? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Seeing Jeff's link https://www.thegeekycyclist.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/An-Adult-on-A-Kids-Bike-1024x865.jpg reminded me: I spent a lot of time building...
Cycle to the polling booth for free with Beryl by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Residents of the City of London, Hereford, Bournemouth or Poole can take advantage of a free ride to get them to the polling station on General Election...
Today 12:28 AM
by JNugent Go to last post
3 25 UK
The self entitlement of motorists never ceases to amaze. by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZgUL4_-51A Using phone Obstructing the highway Making death threats
But Mummy it was the cyclists fault. by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfNVCw431Ss
by JNugent Go to last post
28 80 UK
Bike Tool Kit by Ed[_10_]
Can anyone recommend a decent quality tool kit for road/MTB, please? Thinking of circa £50-75. Thanks.