Something I read in the News by John B. Slocomb
Today's Bangkok Post had an article entitled "US careens towards government shutdown". From reading the article it seems that the President wants a 5 billion...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
46 39 Techniques
[OT] Wall thoughts by AMuzi
Illinois Democrats like big public projects: https://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/The-312/December-2011/Deep-Inside-Chicagos-Deep-Tunnel/ That's now...
Today 07:47 AM
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
3 12 Techniques
casette shifting, again by Emanuel Berg[_3_]
Maybe you remember my problem with the smaller sprockets being unreachable. After degreasing and lubing the whole thing it got better, but then the problem...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
116 259 Techniques
Zagster by Joy Beeson
Saturday's Times-Union says that the "Bike Share" bikes were scheduled to be picked and stored this weekend. They were still in the rack when I last passed...
Thinking about buying a Cheap Chinese knockoff or anything? by Sir Ridesalot
If you're like Tom and are thinking about buying a cheap Chinese knockoff of anything pertaining to bicycling then you might want to read this. When it comes...
Blue railway signals? by Fred Johnson
Can anybody else remember blue traffic lights on railways? Can't find any evidence on google. I'm sure whereas cars have red/amber/green, railways always had...
by Mike Humphrey Go to last post
220 380 UK
A few months waxing chain by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months have passed since I switched to wax for chain lubrication. I would estimate I rode about 3,000 kilometers with my chain...
Driver pleads guilty to killing Chris Boardman's mum by [email protected]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6503983/Motorist-33-pleads-guilty-causing-death-cyclist-Chris-Boardmans-mother.html QUOTE: "Mr Curtis said that, in...