Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Twisted Jester
Forum: Unicycling August 1st 07, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Twisted Jester
Crawley Convention

BungleBanks wrote:

thanks again for letting me use your 29'er at the BJC

bungle

No worries mate, look forward to seeing you there
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 07, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Twisted Jester
Crawley Convention

Anyone doing Crawley this year, I'll be there again from Friday night.

Aug 11th - 12th

http://www.circuswurx.co.uk

--
Twisted...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 07, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I'm definitely gonna try, haven't been out for a while with the weather
being up and down and work and new motorbike to play on but I'm doing
Crawley so a couple of days of mostly riding and some...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 07, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 58
Posted By Twisted Jester
Announcing MMMM! As apposed to BMW (Midlands Mad Muni Meet)

I'll probably be up for this too, might have a full car already but I'll
let you know if that changes.

--
Twisted...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 07, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Twisted Jester
Its that time - Milton Keynes ride time!

Scratch that, I've just seen the other thread and video, will try to do
both days.

North Shore looks awesome, probably bigger than my balls though.

--
Twisted...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 07, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Twisted Jester
Its that time - Milton Keynes ride time!

That was good timing, haven't been on here for a while, I should be up
for that but it's also my bday so plans could change or I could be too
wrecked.

Chicksands might be cool too they have...
Forum: Unicycling March 13th 07, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 68
Posted By Twisted Jester
Introducing the Milton Keynes trials ride!

I'll be there on Sunday with my friend Ivo and his brother Euan, we're
coming from Kent so not sure if we'll hit traffic but I've put your
number in my phone Edd and will give you a call if we miss...
Forum: Unicycling March 5th 07, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 68
Posted By Twisted Jester
Introducing the Milton Keynes trials ride!

I'll be there on Sunday

Leo
Edd
Steven
AJ
gkmac
Kit
pete
Joe B
Forum: Unicycling February 19th 07, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 68
Posted By Twisted Jester
Introducing the Milton Keynes trials ride!

I'm there on Sunday and probably a friend of mine and his brother who
aren't on the forums

--
Twisted Jester
Twisted...

Onza 19" Trials
KH20
Nimbus Performer Giraffe
KH29

2003.5 Unicycles
636 Riders

--
Forum: Unicycling January 31st 07, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 68
Posted By Twisted Jester
Introducing the Milton Keynes trials ride!

I might be up for that, I'll check when I'm working

--
Twisted Jester
Twisted Jester's Profile:...

Unicycle.co.uk offer a powder coating service on frames bought from
them

http://tinyurl.com/2vbkgx

--
Twisted...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 07, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

pkplonker wrote:
I don't understand how you jump but push down on the pedal at the same
time:eek:

The way I see it is that you do the jump and on the way up you need to
still be applying...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 07, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Twisted Jester
KH06 bearing clamps

There is a small difference between the 07 clamps and the 06 clamps but
this will not affect you using them.

The difference which Kris described in the thread where he announced
the new 2007 models...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 07, 09:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By Twisted Jester
SixSixOne 4x4s

Yeah, me neither, but my friend just bought the latest model and they're
kind of honeycomb and more breathable than mine which are a couple of
years old now so I think that should probably address...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 07, 09:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Twisted Jester
Crankflip help!

Funny, I had the opposite problem I seem to be snapping too much, I got
static zero plants but when trying to do it while rolling I'm double
flipping, which you might think is great in one sense...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Twisted Jester
Unicyclist in Cambridge UK

I can definitely make it on Sunday if he's around, just let me know a
number.

--
Twisted Jester
Twisted Jester's Profile:...

LOL didn't even think about your location when I posted the link.

--
Twisted Jester
Twisted Jester's Profile:...

I might be around on Sunday and I have a spare Onza trials, I'm off out
for the night now but check if he's around and maybe we can sort
something out, I'm a little way from Cambridge so hopefully...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By Twisted Jester
SixSixOne 4x4s

I really like 4x4s, I've been using them for over a year now.

They're not elastic but there is some room for adjustment with the
velcro and they have 4 different sizes from small to extra large...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 07, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Twisted Jester
Unicyclist in Cambridge UK

Is that Wolfgang Hennerbiechler, how long is he in Cambridge for?

--
Twisted Jester
Twisted Jester's Profile:...

I've had 661 Duallys for about a year now and I really like them, grips
the pedal really well and protects the ankle bones without being too
high to restrict movement. They also have a pouch you can...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 07, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By Twisted Jester
UK Riders: Skills List Update

Crankflips:Mike, Jas, Lucas, Dale
Doubleflip: Dale, Mike
Doublebackflips:Mike
180 flips: Jason, Dale, Mike, Lucas!
360 Flips:
Hickflip: Dale, Lucas
Outflips: Mike
Backflips: Dale, Mike
Fakie Flips:...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 06, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Twisted Jester
Riding down stairs

When I first started trying to ride stairs I used to sit down but found
I'd get bounced out the seat and lose control, now I prefer to take my
weight out of the seat and hold the handle so the uni...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 06, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By Twisted Jester
UK Street Riders Needed

milk wrote:
Ok, just an update: I've just finished coding the tutorials section, and
am working on an image gallery, so if anyone has any tutorials or
photos to donate, please do!

Shaun...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27