Showing results 1 to 25 of 66
Search took 1.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mr_charm
Forum: Unicycling September 30th 08, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 107
Posted By mr_charm
unflatering riding pics.

This was me a while back, learning to twirl while riding. Lol

[image:
http://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v239/55/106/903005012/n903005012_2688685_7353.jpg]

--
mr_charm

"There is...
Forum: Unicycling September 28th 08, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By mr_charm
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I got my first SIF! :D :D :D

--
mr_charm

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" 'William
Shakespeare'...
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By mr_charm
Ninja Unicycling Shirt

We're not having a whole pirates vs ninjas thing I hope?

[image: http://www.circusrevolution.com/pirate1.jpg]

--
mr_charm

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so"...
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By mr_charm
how long did it take YOU to learn

I notice there are a lot of new posters in this thread, I
just want to say welcome to you all and I hope you have a merry time in
our fantastical land of wonders :p
Charm

--
mr_charm

"There is...
Forum: Unicycling August 24th 08, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By mr_charm
Unicycling - Just when you achieve something...

pedalbite as possible :). Your interested in learning to muni? Or was
that the only unicycle available?

Charm

--
mr_charm
Forum: Unicycling August 11th 08, 09:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I used to work with STC. They are a truly amazing charity and I applaud
what you are doing!
If I wasn't so far away I'd join you for a bit, but alas, I can only
give you my moral support. Good on you...
Forum: Unicycling August 10th 08, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By mr_charm
Level 11 Competition

So... This is a competition and all...
How are our Gladiators going?
Any progress? Setbacks? Embarassing failures?

--
mr_charm

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so"...
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 08, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By mr_charm
Crazy Jump Competition

Well? Anyone? :(

--
mr_charm

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" 'William
Shakespeare'...
Forum: Unicycling August 7th 08, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By mr_charm
Today I... (brag thread)

Yeah! I learnt to ride backwards today! Woo! First post here :).

--
mr_charm

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" 'William
Shakespeare'...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By mr_charm
Which to buy 36er or 29er ?

wheel!

Lookity 'here'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69698) buddy.

In future I recommend using the search...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 43
Posted By mr_charm
Biker wipes out while muni cruises on, and other highlights

Yeah, youtube it if you can, I too don't have Quicktime.

--
mr_charm

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" 'William
Shakespeare'...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By mr_charm
The Sam can unicycle thread

Congratulations Sam! May your days be filled with the power of one! :p

--
mr_charm

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" 'William
Shakespeare'...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By mr_charm
Most Replys_

Gilby, please move this to where you deem it appropriate...

And warlord, there is place for this thread, its called just
conversation, RSU is for unicycle related threads only. Whats more
there is a...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
UPD
Posted By mr_charm
UPD

Have a looksie 'here.' (http://tinyurl.com/62w4vf)

--
mr_charm

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" 'William
Shakespeare'...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 08, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By mr_charm
New jumping technique idea I have

I think what he means is that while you are in mid air you take the uni
out from underneath you, place it somewhere ahead of you, push of from
it so as to get some more distance. then place it back...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 08, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By mr_charm
Riding Backward

'Take a look here.'

Hope it helps!

--
mr_charm

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" 'William
Forum: Unicycling August 3rd 08, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By mr_charm
Peter Marchant, 24

Rest in Peace buddy...

--
mr_charm

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" 'William
Shakespeare'...
Forum: Unicycling August 1st 08, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By mr_charm
Our Unicycle Website:

Wow! I want a 12 ft uni now! lol
Where would one aquire one in australia? or would I have to make it
myself?

--
mr_charm

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so"...
Forum: Unicycling August 1st 08, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By mr_charm
40 In unicycle

Pics or Vids of you riding it mate?

--
mr_charm

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" 'William
Shakespeare'...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By mr_charm
Level 11 Competition

Don't know, but i dont know how you think itd be easier! I think it
would be a lot tougher!

--
mr_charm

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" 'William
Shakespeare'...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 08, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By mr_charm
ever felt threatened (by peds)?

siafirede wrote:
Don't do it in a condescending or angry tone, just simply go up and say
"Oh hey, whats up?"

Yes of course! Thats why I like it, I've been trying to think of a
non-offensive...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 08, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By mr_charm
ever felt threatened (by peds)?

siafirede wrote:
Although, it is funny sometimes if you are unicycling past a group of
kids and they yell stuff at you to simply get off your unicycle and
talk to them. I do the same thing...
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By mr_charm
getting hit by cars?

For sure! You have a right to ride without been hassled so much! That
was just downright stupid, what that man did.

--
mr_charm

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so"...
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 08:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By mr_charm
Um, I was on TV!!

So that was YOU! My brothers were asking if I knew the kid they saw on
T.V.
Apparantly we get the same show.

--
mr_charm

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so"...
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 08, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By mr_charm
29er for tall beginner?

I'm 6'4 120kg, I learnt on a 24' muni. Shouldnt really make much
difference really.