Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lanterne Rouge
Forum: Racing July 27th 09, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
What if fairies came out of Michael Press's ass?

PS HOLY **** MAN GET A LIFE !

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=19dbURIAAABh5CCktiP689qkVHUAtk8epbyajUBv9M9XLUB2gqkZmQ

FOR A GUY THAT HAS 10,000 POSTINGS YOU'RE NOT VERY GOOD...
Forum: Racing July 27th 09, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
What if fairies came out of Michael Press's ass?

That's a stupid question! *

We all know fairies cum into Michael Press's ass.
Forum: Racing July 27th 09, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Michael Press is either a liar or a coward

In this thread

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/browse_thread/thread/7ef2b06fbaaea7ad?hl=en#

July 25th @ 2:17 PM Michael writes:

"I do not answer hypothetical questions."

To...
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
How to recover after hard cardio

Otherwise, those super-sensitive condoms are ideal - some of them are
so sensitive, they stay around talking to the girl for half an hour
after you've gone.

Funny.
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 110
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Why doping matters to the rest of us

You call me a cheater and unfair on what evidence? That
you disagree with me on sport/entertainment? Is that fair?
As for morals, I made myself clear in past messages.

I am not calling you a...
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 110
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Why doping matters to the rest of us

Some of them bulbs are a lot dimmer than 20 watts.

PS 20 watts = 0.026820442 hp
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 110
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Why doping matters to the rest of us

On Jul 24, 2:08*pm, Michael Press wrote:
In article
,
*Lanterne Rouge ...
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Armstrong seizes small time gain

Frank. You're right. It's implied that Andy and AC are on a
different level.

It's possible LA could ride with FC if LA rides for himself.

He certainly will mark him the whole climb.

We shall see.
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Armstrong seizes small time gain

Schleck will clobber Armstrong on the Ventoux.
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Magilla, Why does Armstrong get a pass every year? Why does thepeloton get a pass this year?

Is it really as simple as % of the sponsorship $$ for the UCI?
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 110
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Why doping matters to the rest of us

On Jul 24, 1:42*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:37:38 -0700 (PDT), Lanterne Rouge

wrote:
Look at the god damn ip address you idiot.

Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
How to recover after hard cardio

You forgot repack the blood with some thawing stores and some iv
fluids to keep the crit below 50 incase the vampires comepingsxdi
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 110
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Why doping matters to the rest of us

On Jul 24, 1:22*pm, William Asher wrote:
Lanterne Rouge wrote in news:4d1fb93f-97a7-
:

I...
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 110
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Why doping matters to the rest of us

On Jul 24, 10:31*am, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
Lanterne Rouge wrote:
When it comes to bike racing the dope used in the past wasn't the kind
that really helped...
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 110
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Why doping matters to the rest of us

Normally I don't do spelling flames. But to celebrate
the spirit of July on rbr, I'll make an exception.

Bob Schwartz

That's what you have to resort to when you've got nothing.

We all...
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 110
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Why doping matters to the rest of us

On Jul 24, 10:54*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Lanterne Rouge wrote:
On Jul 24, 5:16*am, Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 110
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Why doping matters to the rest of us

I don't pay attention to those statistics. *Is it more important than
time gaps? *

If everyone and your grandma (or a local no name club rider) finshed
the Tour within four hours of each other...
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 110
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Why doping matters to the rest of us

How do you reconcile the number of finishers with the number of
positive tests from this year's tour?
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Frank Schleck: "It's just a bike race. Stop it."

Magilla is into "Grampy Groupies"

He loves that video of Lance in the black socks and the pink hotel
room.
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 110
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Why doping matters to the rest of us

So it *is* you. July is nearing completion.

Can I infer that you dope if you get a speeding ticket?
You cheater you?

Bob Schwartz

Better set of questions. Would using a radar...
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 110
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Why doping matters to the rest of us

When it comes to bike racing the dope used in the past wasn't the kind
that really helped cyclists as EPO Cera and others used today do. I
think there are still a number of drugs and procedures...
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
How to recover after hard cardio

Very informative. Could you please post that 8 part series on how to
put air in your tires?
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 110
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Why doping matters to the rest of us

People that care about 'fairness' care about it across the board.

That rationalization sounds familiar. Mtb dad, is
that you?

Why wouldn't or couldn't people have some values that they...
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Getting Armstrong off the podium

I think Shleck will do it.
Forum: Racing July 24th 09, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Lanterne Rouge
Lance's New Team Radio Shack Helmet With Camera

http://tinyurl.com/mey2l9

Sad to say, this made me laff.

Idiots will spend hundreds of dollars and as many hours trying to
figure out how to make a bike light and still end up with a piece...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28