Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: coterock
Forum: Marketplace March 24th 12, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By coterock
Garmin 705 Edge

Garmin Edge 705, with cadence and HR monitor. Included are 2 cadence
sensor, crank arm magnet, spoke magnet, 4 handlebar mounts, Garmin Ant
+ HR chest strap

Trainer. Navigator. Edge 705 pushes you...
Forum: Marketplace March 24th 12, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By coterock
Merlin Titanium Road Bike

Merlin Titanium Road Bike, classic 53 cm C-T seat tube, 54.4 cm C-C
top tube frame. Very good condition with no dents or dings and the
brake levers are not scratched . Top of the Line Full Dura-Ace 8...
Forum: Racing September 22nd 11, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By coterock
Breaking news - No faxes or email in CA

He is referring to his career, not his Quick Step contract. A man in
charge of his destiny. Go L squared.

Perhaps they want a copy with an original signature?

Undoubtedly. Signed with a...
Forum: Racing July 31st 11, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By coterock
Highroad is quiet

Normally, No news is good news. I wonder about the sponsorship status
of Highroad. It sure sounded like Bob Stapleton would have an
announcement shortly after the TdF. Whats up with that? Are...
Forum: Racing July 30th 11, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By coterock
No news

In this case, no news is not good news. It seems a bad omen that Bob
Stapleton has not made an announcement yet about his team.
Forum: Racing July 7th 11, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By coterock
RIP Mark Whitehead

On Jul 6, 7:15*pm, Plano Dude wrote:
People are posting on FB that he died today in his hotel room while
attending Junior Nationals in Frisco, TX

His older Brother David...
Forum: Racing June 5th 11, 06:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By coterock
Lance Is Selling One Of His Houses To Pay For Attorneys

On Jun 5, 12:55*am, Zenon wrote:
http://www.gottesmanresidential.com/homes/DeadMansHole/index.htm

He had planned to sell this when the Colorado place was purchased....
Forum: Racing April 22nd 11, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By coterock
Carbon Fiber trash

Knowing that too many carbon frames are heading to the trash can,
Trek
has decided to take the bull by the horns. They have set up a
recycling program.
Makes me want to stay with Titanium since this...
Forum: Techniques April 22nd 11, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By coterock
Disposable carbon frames

Knowing that too many carbon frames are heading to the trash can, Trek
has decided to fix the issue. They have set up a recycling program.
Makes me want to stay with...
Forum: Racing March 12th 11, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Posted By coterock
Lance news.

Interesting article:
http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/03/news/georgia-republican-questions-fda-investigation-of-armstrong-doping-allegations_163443

Much between the lines.
Forum: Racing February 19th 11, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 21
Posted By coterock
My Lance prediction

On Feb 19, 2:01*am, Phil wrote:
*Lafferty says that LA is headed for a conviction and the slammer

*My prediction is that now that Lance has "retired" the whole Lance
doping...
Forum: Racing February 14th 11, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By coterock
Calling Tom Kunich... Calling Tom Kunich...

On Feb 12, 7:34*pm, Zenon wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/cyclingnews-forum-seeks-new-moderators

Kunich who?
Forum: Racing February 14th 11, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By coterock
Clockwise or counter

When I was racing track, the Aussies would always say that they rode
in the other direction on their velodromes. Is that correct? I ask
because I recently saw the following...
Forum: Racing February 10th 11, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By coterock
Jobst- we mightl never know

Please, out of respect to Jobst and yourself, do not use his accident
as an excuse for a helmet thread,

On Feb 10, 7:53*am, Cicero Venatio wrote:
If jobst was the only...
Forum: Racing January 29th 11, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By coterock
N7LA

Interesting registration for a private jet.
http://www.myaviation.net/search/photo_search.php?id=01919251

would guess that this show of wealth would burn up Mr. Lafferty. Wrap
him around the axle,...
Forum: Racing January 22nd 11, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By coterock
Plan B, Menchov y Sastre

On Jan 22, 4:15*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Jan 22, 3:38*pm, Fred Flintstein
wrote:

On 1/22/2011 1:52 PM, coterock wrote:

Forum: Racing January 22nd 11, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By coterock
Plan B, Menchov y Sastre

What would you bet that Riis is looking into the prospect of snagging
one or both of those riders? He well knows that the chances that
Contador starting the TdF is small.
Forum: Techniques January 22nd 11, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By coterock
It is impossible to break a Campagnolo crankarm !

We had to put out the Jobst Signal so that Jobst would weigh in to RBR/
T and let us know how he's doing.

It usually only takes a little bit of time before someone will notify
Forum: Racing January 22nd 11, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By coterock
It is impossible to break a Campagnolo crankarm !

We had to put out the Jobst Signal so that Jobst would weigh in to RBR/
T and let us know how he's doing.

It usually only takes a little bit of time before someone will notify
Forum: Techniques January 20th 11, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By coterock
can I take my Trek back?

So, whats the issue? If a bike wins the TdF with a doped rider, then
it is a better bike for withstanding the extra power. Damn the rider,
not the bike.

On Jan 19, 8:31*am, Cicero Venatio...
Forum: Racing December 22nd 10, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By coterock
What to buy your Tailwind Sports investor for Christmas

My first thought was that it would be funny if it were actually built
by LeMond Fitness. Actually, it could be real competition for his
company. Payback time since Armstrong still has much better...
Forum: Racing November 11th 10, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By coterock
Contador Will Skate

That is Eric Heiden, probably vintage 1979 or 1980. His thighs were
bigger than the average Cat 3's waist. Nice dude too.

On Nov 10, 8:19*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Nov 10,...
Forum: Racing October 10th 10, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By coterock
Diversion

Enough withe the PED, doping, Contador crap. At this point, we all
know the score. So, what we really need to see are muffs and camel
toe shots...

http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.php/photo/346130
Forum: Racing October 6th 10, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By coterock
Owner of the world's luckiest bike seats.

For those that cannot get enough of her:

http://www.maxim.com/girls/girls-of-maxim/44918/liz-hatch.html#1

Although Rebecca Twigg at 19 would have been better...
Forum: Racing September 15th 10, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By coterock
Phil Zajicek popped by USADA

Did Velonews interview you for an article?

I know for a fact it's Phil Z. *You'll see an official article about it
soon. *Real soon.

Magilla
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38