Cycle box death judge gets it right for once by [email protected]
QUOTE: Barry Northcott pulled into the zone which is designed to protect cyclists at a traffic lights in Whitechapel High Street and failed to spot Karla...
Cyclists waste petrol by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc. So you *******s...
by The Peeler[_8_] Go to last post
693 1,143 UK
183.9mph by AMuzi
A new world record: https://www.bikeworldnews.com/2018/09/18/denise-mueller-korenek-smashes-world-paced-bicycle-speed-record/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
23 102 Techniques
Gene Daniels by AMuzi
Anyone know what's up with Gene Daniels? I was honored to meet him in person about a year ago but he just seems to have dropped off the face of the earth...
Today 06:22 AM
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
2 23 Techniques
Continental Ultra Sport tires by Theodore Heise[_2_]
Hi all, I've used mostly Continental tires for over 20 years and nearly 100K miles of road riding. Recently I got a half dozen Ultra Sports (700c x 25),...
by Theodore Heise[_2_] Go to last post
18 102 Techniques
Peugeot PX-10 max cog size? by Joerg[_2_]
A friend has a vintage Peugeot PX-10, once upon a time nicely upgraded with Phil Woods axles and BB. He is heavily into MTB, home-made electric bikes and...
Adjustable rubber rack straps, where to buy? by Joerg[_2_]
Does anyone know where to buy ESGE bicycle rack straps like this in the US without costing more than the whole...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
17 165 Techniques
Rear derailleur help by [email protected]
I am trying to change the gearing on a beloved seventies 6/7 speed. I would like to use a 50-34 compact crankset but stick with a 6 or 7 speed freewheel in...