Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cyclingasfastasican
Forum: Social Issues August 2nd 11, 11:38 AM
Replies: 0
Great Program..

Just read this article and I was impressed! And should be carried out nation wide..

http://articles.boston.com/2011-07-25/news/29813465_1_bike-program-helmets-public-health
Forum: UK August 2nd 11, 10:54 AM
Replies: 5
Thanks for the link to that site, been...

Thanks for the link to that site, been interrested in getting a Canerra for a while now, this article has just encouraged me even more.
Forum: Unicycling July 27th 11, 09:44 AM
Replies: 1
Looks interresting, but don't you think it would...

Looks interresting, but don't you think it would take the fun out of a uni-cycle? The non-self balancing aspect of it, is the thing that attracted me to it in the first place, as its a challenge.
Forum: UK July 26th 11, 01:41 PM
Replies: 3
I can see how you are not impressed by this, what...

I can see how you are not impressed by this, what about if it was distance to Mars and back? Still too short yes?
Forum: UK July 26th 11, 09:07 AM
Replies: 8
Oh my 50 pounds compensation! Why so high?That...

Oh my 50 pounds compensation! Why so high?That really is far too much!
Only joking, just shows how cheap Argos is! and how the hell would of A rat got in there in the first place?
Forum: UK July 22nd 11, 03:47 PM
Replies: 4
I wonder where he went? I would of thought he...

I wonder where he went? I would of thought he would of stuck around!
Forum: UK July 22nd 11, 03:03 PM
Replies: 3
Well done to all those teams, this is exactly...

Well done to all those teams, this is exactly what a href="http://www.zalando.co.uk/fly-london" title="London"London/a needs to make it a more bike friendly city! I'm going to try and find...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7