{Politics so we don't have to change the subject. by Tom Kunich[_2_]
In front of the union workers who were ordered to attend Biden's rally he AGAIN said that 100,000 people a day were dying from covid-19. His entire message is...
Vuelta a Espana stage 9 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 9 - Castrillo del Val Aguilar de Campoo (157.7k) 1 Pascal Ackermann (Ger) BORA - hansgrohe 3:39:55 2...
Yesterday 10:18 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 31 Racing
Tears in court as injured charity cyclist tells drink driver 'Iforgive you - DRIVER JAILED by Simon Mason[_6_]
I don't think I would have been so forgiving! Especiallt to some drunken old sot FOUR TIMES the limit. QUOTE: A drink driver is facing jail for a crash in...
by Mike Collins Go to last post
20 62 UK
Detective Chief Superintendent on road fatalities - PIE CHART INCLUDED by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: The causes of road collision fatalities are really very clear. There is no need for the all too frequent debate.#RoadSafety (link is external)...
Drug-driver narrowly avoided hitting cyclist - right in front ofpolice officer he had just spoken to! - NOW BANNED by Simon Mason[_6_]
What a silly driver! Now banned. QUOTE: Richard Butterworth, 33, of South View, narrowly avoided the crash at the fuel stop in York Avenue, both Jarrow, on...
Cyclist 'assaulted by VW Golf driver' in Kidderminster by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A WITNESS appeal has been launched by a police after a cyclist was allegedly assaulted by a motorist in Kidderminster. Police received a report that a...
Shimano 11 speed chain by Tom Kunich[_2_]
A guy came over to look at my Madone that I have for sale. He rode it around but said that it was making too much noise for him. After he had left, I put the...
Yesterday 04:32 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
8 42 Techniques
E-Bikes by Tom Kunich[_2_]
I just went over to San Francisco and got a set of handlebars. I was completely lost since I had the idea that the guy lived over in the Marina District. The...
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
29 94 Techniques
Police dismiss Keir Starmer's claims that he spoke to officer beforeleaving scene of crash by Simon Mason[_6_]
The plot thickens. QUOTE: British Transport Police has dismissed Sir Keir Starmer's claim that he spoke to a police officer after crashing with a cyclist...
Yesterday 02:50 PM
by Mike Collins Go to last post
6 38 UK
Sussex Police worker hits pedestrian while cycling on pavement by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Incidents between pedestrians and cyclists remain thankfully very rare with just 2% of cases in which pedestrians sustained serious injuries involving...
by Mike Collins Go to last post
12 61 UK
Video: Slow-moving idiot driver forces cyclist off the road onWoodhead Pass by Simon Mason[_6_]
What an absolute dickhead this driver is. QUOTE: A cyclist who was out riding with his partner in the Pennines on Saturday has filmed the moment a motorist...
by Mike Collins Go to last post
49 217 UK
Fleet Street fury over campaigners' calls to clarify ‘two abreast’ cycling rule - LONG by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Columns ​in The Times and the Daily Telegraph are both peddling anti-pedalling rhetoric following calls from cycling campaigners to clarify rules...
'Seasoned' cyclist, 70, who was left brain-damaged when dog ran into his path could get up to £50,000 damages from owner following court victory by Simon Mason[_6_]
Jumbo compo payout ahead! QUOTE: A cyclist could be awarded up to £50,000 after successfully suing a woman when her dog ran in front of him, causing a crash...
Near Miss of the Day 491: Driver almost hits cyclist head-on – then assaults him (includes swearing) by Simon Mason[_6_]
Another angry dangerous nutcase driver on the loose! At least he later admitted his guilt and paid up after coming to his senses.. QUOTE: Today's ​video in...