Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: T. Miller
Forum: Racing February 5th 12, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 68
Posted By T. Miller
AP Breaking News: Prosecutors close Armstrong inquiry, no charges

On Feb 4, 8:44*am, Zeno wrote:
On Feb 4, 8:19*am, BLafferty wrote:

Forum: Racing July 30th 11, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By T. Miller
Lance and the Grand Jury

On Jul 28, 5:53*am, BL wrote:
Anybody know when Lance is planning to ask to testify before the Grand
Jury so that he can clear up all the misconceptions about him? I assume
Forum: Racing July 1st 11, 10:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By T. Miller
rbr memes infecting the real world

On Jun 28, 4:44*am, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
I'm sitting in an airport across from a guy wearing a t-shirt
that says:

* * "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants...
Forum: Racing July 1st 11, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By T. Miller
Doing the TdF on a vegan diet

Good for Dave if he can pull it off but I would think eating that much
fiber and ruffage would cause you to spend your day worrying about
****ting your...
Forum: Racing May 26th 11, 10:37 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 21
Posted By T. Miller
It's time to thank the rbr faithful

On May 13, 1:24*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
Just thought it would be a nice gesture, before the TdF crowd inundates us,
to thank the faithful here, those who are here...
Forum: Racing April 20th 11, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By T. Miller
This may sound bigoted but I will never understand Jews

On Apr 19, 8:45*pm, William Fred wrote:
RicodJour wrote :

On Apr 20, 12:03...
Forum: Racing April 15th 11, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 27
Posted By T. Miller
They got Bonds on obstructing justice

On Apr 13, 12:17*pm, Vagina Gorilla wrote:
Lance will be convicted for obstructing the Olsen Twins

Saying they got Bonds on obstructing justice is like saying they...
Forum: Racing March 7th 11, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By T. Miller
Obviously the good doctor have never visited RBR

http://unarmed.shlomifish.org/909.html
Forum: Racing October 9th 10, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By T. Miller
Hell freezes over

..

Maybe, maybe not.
But suppose you were falsely charged with failing to stop for a stop
sign (and the officer has the video that which shows that you actually
did stop). But *the traffic...
Forum: Racing September 30th 10, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By T. Miller
RIP RAAM Fred #1

On Sep 30, 6:49*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
I was looking up RAAM's front page for facebook-griefing purposes, and
noticed the sad, strange news that Jure Robic was killed...
Forum: Racing September 30th 10, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By T. Miller
RIP RAAM Fred #1

On Sep 30, 8:23*am, "Steve Freides" wrote:
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
I was looking up RAAM's front page for facebook-griefing purposes, and
noticed the sad, strange news that...
Forum: Racing September 7th 10, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By T. Miller
liar liar chamois on fire

On Sep 7, 4:50*am, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPl1yP7eaRw

3:20-3:39

Question: So Lance you never paid the UCI any money?

Lance:...
Forum: Racing July 28th 10, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By T. Miller
Stupid newbie question

On Jul 27, 5:54*pm, Plano Dude wrote:
On Jul 27, 9:44*pm, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

wrote:
Okay, I give up.

What's a "crit?"

Forum: Racing July 11th 10, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By T. Miller
Bob Roll

He has a wry, self-deprecating sense of humor and really seems to
enjoy himself and the races. I'd rather listed to him than others on
Versus
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14