Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Davey Crockett[_15_]
Forum: Racing September 30th 18, 07:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
MISSED THE wORLDS?

Davey did this around 15 years ago and it worked fine.

You missed a single event? a group of events? the whole shebang?

So email Davey and tell him what you want.

Davey will:

1] Put the event(s)...
Forum: Racing September 25th 18, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
RIP
RIP

Briton Mike Hall, one of the world's best ultra-endurance cyclists, died
almost instantly when he was hit by a car during a race in Australia
last year, an inquest has heard.

Mo...
Forum: Racing September 25th 18, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Vuelta vs. the Tourtatuins

On 09/23/2018 03:50 PM, OccasionalFlyer wrote:
I keep seeing that the TdF is treated as the best stage race each year. There is no way that the TdF requires as much as the Vuelta a Espana. I...
Forum: Racing September 2nd 18, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Happy Sunday - if anyone's here

How things change!!

Twenty years ago there were a couple of hundred ******s baying for
Davey's blood.

And apologies to Bob for clicking a wrong button and directing whatever
nonesense Davey...
Forum: Racing August 27th 18, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Vuelta a Espana, stage 2 summary

On 27/08/2018 02:47, Bob Martin wrote:

-58 Richie Porte