Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: n9jcv
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 07, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By n9jcv
music while riding

I always ride my Coker and I always listen to music. It gives me a lot
of motivation. Some favorites, SR71, Green Day, Seether, Breaking
Benjamin, Trapt, Everlast, shinedown, hinder, seven dust,...
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 07, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By n9jcv
Is irritation on inner thigh normal when first learning?

Yes, I used to get that as well. Once your skills are refined, you
should no longer have a problem.:)

--
n9jcv
n9jcv's...

Here are some pictures from my 16 mile Coker ride yesterday in the
Forest. This is from McArthur Woods and Daniel Wright Forest Preserve.
The leaves were absolutely beautiful. See for yourself. ...
Forum: Unicycling October 31st 07, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By n9jcv
Last Big Coker ride of season (29 miles) and Goal reached

Before I begin with details on my ride, I just wanted to share to let
everyone know that I rode more than 2000 miles on my Coker this season.
I have 2053 miles on my Coker this season. I broke 2000...
Forum: Unicycling September 8th 07, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By n9jcv
Cycling shorts discussion

I have had real problems find shorts that are comfortable. I am a 32
waist - 165 pounds and 6foot 3inches, so I am fairly skinny.

First I tried ordering about 6 different styles/brands/prices...
Forum: Unicycling May 21st 07, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By n9jcv
Coker in newspaper

Finally I was able to piece the scan together 3/4 of a page and resize
to limits here!
b:)

|Filename: Bruce Unicycle newspaper...
Forum: Unicycling May 18th 07, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By n9jcv
Coker in newspaper

I was in the Daily Herald newspaper in Lake County Illinois. The
article is on-line, but no photos. I will try to scan and post. Here
is a...
Forum: Unicycling November 22nd 06, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By n9jcv
Coker/ 36er Gathering in Houston, TX this Friday

I so wish I lived in Texas!!!! To get to ride with 7 or 8 other Coker
Unicyclsts. I have only once seen someone else on a uni and it was not
a Coker.

Have Fun, if I ever go to Texas, I will look...
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 06, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By n9jcv
Total Coker or 29er miles among members.

Sorry did not realize
1114.8 plus 2839 = 3953

3953 Total and 5 riders

--
n9jcv
n9jcv's Profile:...
Replies: 13
Posted By n9jcv
Total Coker or 29er miles among members.

2006 Total Coker Mileage = 1336 Miles and still riding until it snows
2005 Total Coker Mileage = 1503 Miles

Life Coker Miles = 2839!!!!:)

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 06, 06:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By n9jcv
Coker tire available

I called Coker on Monday and ordered a new tire. Got it Friday. I have
no idea how many they have, but unicycle.com has not had them for
months.

Call if need one. I have no vested interest in the...
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 06, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By n9jcv
Posture repairs

I find I have the same issue, except mine is reverse from yours.
Anyway, I have tried all kinds of things, nothing seems to get rid of
it 100%. Higher pressure in the tire helps, sit up straight...
Forum: Unicycling October 27th 06, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By n9jcv
Coker Tyre pressure??

45 psi - I weigh 175 pounds. Less feels mushy and more makes it too
hard to control.
:)

--
n9jcv
n9jcv's Profile:...

Welcome, I have been hooked since last year. I learned to ride in
November 2004. I got the Coker in 2005 and put 1503 miles on it that
summer. I am still riding it this summer.

I usually ride...
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 06, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By n9jcv
Custom Coker Pic

Yes, that is the $6 flame sticker from UDC, it turned out pretty good.
It has been on all summer and not started to peel. I can afford $6 a
year for a flame sticker. :)

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 06, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By n9jcv
Custom Coker Pic

Here it is, about 6 months after powdercoating, but I finally got around
to it;
:)

|Filename: DSCN3035 (Medium).JPG ...
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 06, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By n9jcv
How often do you ride

I ride about 10 hours a week, 100 miles or so on my Coker.
b:) :) :) :)

--
n9jcv
n9jcv's Profile:...

come on guys or girls, I left my reply here and pmed everyone who
replied, but no one was interested in a ride. I am sure that we could
get 3, 4 or 5 people together somewhere in Lake County for a...
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 06, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By n9jcv
Don't even click if your not from Illinois

I live near Gurnee, I love to ride, Mostly Coker, Forest Preserve
trails. I have not been able to find anyone else to ride with. I
usually go 10-25 miles a day.

Please let me know where you...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19