Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 1.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ergolicious
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Ergolicious
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

beeper;1166485 wrote:
As much as I hate to say it, unicycling will -not- win.

The pogo sticker did not make it through the round because they thought
it was a cool, potentially successful...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Ergolicious
The best way to strip a frame?

Use paint stripper, I've used it on one of my unicycles before, also, I
would recommend getting a metal brush so you can get the paint out of
the tough spots such as the crown.

--
Ergolicious

aka...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Ergolicious
15-16 year old riders - click this

Nine days till I'm 17, anyways;

Name: Eric
Age: 16
Birthday: January 13th
Riding Style: Trials, Street
How Long You Have Been Riding: 2 months
Country: USA
Daily Practice (More like having fun...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Ergolicious
Noise coming from kh20

I think it's the pedals, I'll try tightening them up.

--
Ergolicious

aka Ergo
Ergolicious's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Ergolicious
Noise coming from kh20

I haven't had it that long, I guess a spoke may have gotten loose, I
haven't tightened any though.

--
Ergolicious

aka...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Ergolicious
Noise coming from kh20

I was riding my kh20 and I noticed a dinging noise coming from it (like
metal on metal). I checked the seat bolts, but that wasn't it, I also
checked to see if it was the seat string with the plastic...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Ergolicious
Idea for a brake for my 28" unicycle

Would my LBS have brake cable and the plastic tubing for it?

--
Ergolicious

aka Ergo
Ergolicious's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By Ergolicious
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

I'll be working on:

- 360 unispins
- 1 foot riding

and that's about it.

--
Ergolicious
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Ergolicious
Idea for a brake for my 28" unicycle

Well, my dad is telling me that drilling a hole in the frame will weaken
it... Not that drilling a small hole through the frame is going to be
"devastating" to its strength. All I need is the brake...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Ergolicious
Idea for a brake for my 28" unicycle

Jerrick;1155000 wrote:
Quite a few people do that and it works really well.

I dont remember if theres ever been a full guide on it, so it would be
awesome if you did a walkthrough of your...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Ergolicious
Idea for a brake for my 28" unicycle

Michaelgoround;1154971 wrote:
I think it would work, but I think you should wait and see what others
have to say about it before you go and drill it.

Yea, I was hoping for a few replies by...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Ergolicious
Idea for a brake for my 28" unicycle

I'm sure someone has something to say about this?

--
Ergolicious

aka Ergo
Ergolicious's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By Ergolicious
Poll: How long have you been riding

2 months ( I make progress really fast though)

--
Ergolicious

aka Ergo
Ergolicious's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Ergolicious
How to get a SUPER strong 'bunny' 12' unicycle. Tutorial not question

Jerrick;1154909 wrote:
There are a few vids out with 'people riding around on 12\"s.'
(http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73681)

I'm assuming the one he's riding is completely...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Ergolicious
Idea for a brake for my 28" unicycle

So I came across a linear bike brake and decided that I wanted to put it
on my 28" unicycle so I could put my 4" cranks back on (because it was
impossible to slow down without falling back). So I was...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Ergolicious
How to get a SUPER strong 'bunny' 12' unicycle. Tutorial not question

I think I'd have to wait for someone to try this, then put it through
its paces to see if it would actually be somewhat practical for a 12"
trials.

--
Ergolicious

aka...
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Ergolicious
Kh saddle cover question

I was cleaning my kh20 because I fell in mud with it :\

--
Ergolicious

aka Ergo
Ergolicious's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Ergolicious
Kh saddle cover question

I guess it is safe to put in the dryer, just got it out and its good.

--
Ergolicious

aka Ergo
Ergolicious's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Ergolicious
Kh saddle cover question

Is it okay to put the KH fusion street cover in the dryer? It's wet so I
decided to put it in the dryer.

--
Ergolicious

aka...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By Ergolicious
Freaky unicycle dream

I've been trying 1-foot riding lately, and last night I had a dream that
I was able to do it. I've gotten really close to being able, so I'm not
going to be surprised if the dream helped with it...
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Ergolicious
Nimbus Gel or Kris holm fusion?

^ lies (about the fusion street) I just got back from a 5 mile ride with
it (and I was riding my kh20). It's really comfortable, good for
distance... I guess, but I would assume the other kh seat...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By Ergolicious
Uni Count

[image:
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn206/ergolicious/DSCF1061.jpg]

unicycles: 2809

riders: 845

--
Ergolicious
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I just got my nimbus 5ft giraffe today, it's fun to ride, it's a bit
scary at first, but it's fun. I bought it for 145$ on sale from
unicycle.com

--
Ergolicious

I need to get a...
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 123
Posted By Ergolicious
UDC's Twelve Days of Christmas!

lol pink unicycle

--
Ergolicious

I need to get a Muni...
Ergolicious's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 08, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Ergolicious
Louisville Extreme Park

I say we all meet up there sometime