can['t wear the chain out by [email protected]
Ok I have at least 6800 miles on my 11 speed Shimano Ultegra chain. I keep it pretty good take it off after maybe 1000-1500 miles and soak in OMS and such. I...
How should I attach this front rack by Doug Landau
When I try to braze the **** just runs away That was on mild steel tho not bicycle tubing, I haven't tried on bicycle tubing, I guess I could and practice til...
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post
10 57 Techniques
fatal kiddie path incident by AMuzi
https://www.channel3000.com/news/med-flight-called-for-car-bicycle-crash-in-verona/1097947558 -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since...
Today 06:16 AM
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post
6 21 Techniques
Electronic Shifting Replay by Tom Kunich[_5_]
It is kind of weird that you can do absolutely everything hydraulically that you can do with electronics. Just that it is so damned complicated and expensive...
Possible to strengthen or replace body spring Suntour rear mech? by Sir Ridesalot
Hi there people. I have an old Suntour Cyclone rear derailleur that doesn't want to return to the two highest (smallest) cogs on my 8 of 9 speed cassette. I...
Cleaning of chain and all components by AK[_2_]
I spent about 3.5 hrs. cleaning my chain and everything it comes in contact with. What a tedious job. Used the following: 1. Engine cleaner 2. Paint...
No motor vehicles except lawnmowers by Simon Jester
The local bypass was closed yesterday so the council could mow the grass and trim the hedges. Was this because they feared the workers would be endangered by...
by JNugent Go to last post
17 47 UK
Making bike less likey to be vandalized by AK[_2_]
On Friday, July 19, 2019 at 12:50:25 AM UTC-5, Sir Ridesalot wrote: On Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 11:13:41 PM UTC-4, AK wrote: Last night, someone broke...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
10 73 Techniques
Construction Latex Sealant for Fast Easy Cheap Convenient ReliableSmall Puncture Repair by Bret Cahill
If you are worried about getting bad knees and therefore want the lowest rim weight wheels -- thin tires w/o 100 gms of sealant in each tube -- and/or you know...
Yesterday 10:18 PM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
5 80 UK
Watch the ******s by Mr Pounder Esquire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_R1HUm1XYI
Yesterday 07:25 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
2 14 UK
Cyclist in critical condition after riding into parked car. by MrCheerful
The 21-year-old suffered serious facial and neck injuries after the accident at 12.20am in the early hours of Saturday morning in Kingsland Road, just north...
Yesterday 05:43 PM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
1 22 UK
Farming teams.....? by Randall Shimizu
Now that French cycling is finally making a comeback I am wondering if some of French UCI teams have development teams. I believe tha the French cycling...
Yesterday 03:40 PM
by Randall Shimizu Go to last post
0 15 Racing
"Smirking" motorist gets TWO YEARS in jail for cowardly attack by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "Investigating officer, PC Richard Stagg from Selby police, said: 'It's not quite clear what Heslop hoped to achieve by his intimidating and ultimately...
ماجستير جودة الخدمات ال*كومية المهني المصغر من 13 الى 24 اكتوبر 2019 م (اسطنبول-تركيا) للتواصل والاستفسار: 00201062992510 by training ahad
الدار العربية للتنمية الادارية تقدم (Mini MBA In Public Services Quality) ماجستير جودة الخدمات...
Yesterday 01:44 PM
by training ahad Go to last post
0 20 General
What do you find worse - dry heat or heat & humidity? by Sir Ridesalot
Just wondering what others feel is worse. What do you think is worse, riding in a dry environment (desert) with 110F temperatures or riding in an area where...
by Theodore Heise[_2_] Go to last post