Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kayso
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Kayso
could you help me? I'm still pretty green.

T.M.C.;1168783 wrote:
You did a half rev.

okay, thank you.

--
Kayso
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Kayso
could you help me? I'm still pretty green.

I think I've seen it before, I was just wondering what it was called.

--
Kayso

I don't eat- I fuel
I don't sleep- I recharge
I don't drink- I quench
I don't live- I survive.
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Kayso
could you help me? I'm still pretty green.

I think I may have done a trick yesterday, but I do not know if it was a
real trick, and if it was, what it was called. I was hopping a few
inches off of the ground. Then I jumped higher. While in...
Forum: Unicycling November 23rd 08, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Kayso
Today I... (brag thread)

I killed my learner's unicycle today. Not quite an accomplishment. :'(
no riding for me until christmas.

--
Kayso

I don't eat- I fuel
I don't sleep- I recharge
I don't drink- I quench
Forum: Unicycling November 5th 08, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 479
Posted By Kayso
Trials Discussion Thread

SHAY_CAM;1124895 wrote:
SI = Seat in (or under your crotch)
SIF = seat in front (or seat clenched in between your knees.. kinda)

oh, thats a lot easier than what I was coming up with. okay,...
Forum: Unicycling November 5th 08, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 479
Posted By Kayso
Trials Discussion Thread

TrialsUni;889696 wrote:
I can gap much farther SIF than SI, without a prehop mind you.

Evan

could someone explain SI and SIf to me?
Forum: Unicycling November 2nd 08, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Kayso
Levels

I have searched, but no results came up, please if this is a repeat,
send me in the right direction. D you guys follow the list of levels?
Here is the link that I am talking...
Forum: Unicycling November 1st 08, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By Kayso
Street Discussion Thread.

okay, thanks!

--
Kayso
Kayso's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/18231

Can someone explain the difference between street and trials?

--
Kayso
Kayso's Profile:...

I landed a bunny hop for the first time. It was probably only like 6-8
inches, but its a start.

--
Kayso
Kayso's Profile:...