Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tom Kunich
Forum: Racing August 25th 09, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 904
Posted By Tom Kunich
Trains

" wrote in message

Sorry to hear about you and your friend's ER...
Forum: Racing August 24th 09, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 904
Posted By Tom Kunich
Trains

"WTF" wrote in message

Many doctors here pay in malpractice insurance what some make over
there....
Doctors in France...
Forum: Racing August 24th 09, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 904
Posted By Tom Kunich
Trains

"Susan Walker" wrote in message
Robert Chung wrote:
Susan Walker wrote:
Robert Chung wrote:
Last week I...
Forum: Racing August 24th 09, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 904
Posted By Tom Kunich
Trains

Robert Chung wrote:

A couple of years ago some French friends of ours got a post-doc to
study in the US. A couple of days after their arrival their kid fell
and broke her arm. A trip to the...
Forum: Racing August 24th 09, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 63
Posted By Tom Kunich
Speaking of Women's Sport....

Henry wrote:
On Aug 24, 3:01 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
Henry wrote:

I hope Caster Semenya is vindicated and not a cheat. His/her life
must already be full of a...
Forum: Racing August 24th 09, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 63
Posted By Tom Kunich
Speaking of Women's Sport....

Henry wrote:

I hope Caster Semenya is vindicated and not a cheat. His/her life
must already be full of a...
Forum: Racing August 24th 09, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 63
Posted By Tom Kunich
Speaking of Women's Sport....

Henry wrote:

I hope Caster Semenya is vindicated and not a cheat. His/her life must
already be full of a lot of stress from the narrow minded.

So what do you do it he/she has both genes?...
Forum: Techniques August 24th 09, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Tom Kunich
pedalling circles.

Jobst Brandt wrote:
Tom Keats wrote:

I guess the ancient lore of "ankling" still remains.

I was with some people who were very slow so I was pedaling
extremely slowly for a large part...
Forum: Racing August 24th 09, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 88
Posted By Tom Kunich
Curiouser and Curiouser

Scott wrote:

First, I haven't taken a position on Vino's intelligence or his
potential as a DS. I merely asked as to how you arrived at your
position.

You'll have to forgive me. It appeared...
Forum: Racing August 24th 09, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 904
Posted By Tom Kunich
Trains

Fred Fredburger wrote:
William Asher wrote:
SLAVE of THE STATE wrote in
:

Do you ever get concerned...
Forum: Techniques August 24th 09, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Tom Kunich
pedalling circles.

Tom Keats wrote:
In article
,

I guess the ancient lore of "ankling" still remains.

This last Saturday I rode around Lake...
Forum: Racing August 24th 09, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 50
Posted By Tom Kunich
more usenet implications from court case

William Mattil wrote:

Quit using Outhouse to post with or at least take the time to
configure it properly. And while we're at it - quit trying to
justify your lame posts.

Have you ever...
Forum: Racing August 24th 09, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 50
Posted By Tom Kunich
more usenet implications from court case

"Susan Walker" wrote in message

Please, LEARN (your newsreader) TO GODDAMN QUOTE CORRECTLY! Look at what

It's a bug...
Forum: Racing August 24th 09, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 50
Posted By Tom Kunich
more usenet implications from court case

" wrote in message

It's not the ****ing signature delimiter. It's the...
Forum: Racing August 24th 09, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Tom Kunich
Why Kunich is such a freaking dumbass and a god damn liar.

"Paul B. Anders" wrote in message

You must be a newbie, Bruce Hildenbrand's dad was a co-inventor...
Forum: Racing August 21st 09, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 57
Posted By Tom Kunich
Bystolic (Nebivolol)

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in message
"William Mattil" wrote in message
Forum: Racing August 21st 09, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 57
Posted By Tom Kunich
Bystolic (Nebivolol)

"Michael Press" wrote in message

Good thing about retsina is that is stores well in the refrigerator.
I had a couple...
Forum: Racing August 21st 09, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 88
Posted By Tom Kunich
Curiouser and Curiouser

"Scott" wrote in message
On Aug 19, 5:15 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
Forum: Racing August 21st 09, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 57
Posted By Tom Kunich
Bystolic (Nebivolol)

"Michael Press" wrote in message
In article ,
"Tom Kunich"...
Forum: Racing August 21st 09, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 57
Posted By Tom Kunich
Bystolic (Nebivolol)

"William Mattil" wrote in message

You just can't stop yourself can you ? It's better to be silent and be
thought a...
Forum: Racing August 21st 09, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 57
Posted By Tom Kunich
Bystolic (Nebivolol)

"William Mattil" wrote in message

Anyone living there obviously never gets laid. Except maybe Bathhouse fun.

You seem to...
Forum: Racing August 21st 09, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 57
Posted By Tom Kunich
Bystolic (Nebivolol)

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
]...

Damn it! I'm going back to hard liquor.

Dang, after looking it all up...
Forum: Racing August 20th 09, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 57
Posted By Tom Kunich
Bystolic (Nebivolol)

"Henry" wrote in message
On Aug 20, 9:53 am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
Forum: Racing August 20th 09, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 57
Posted By Tom Kunich
Bystolic (Nebivolol)

"Paul B. Anders" wrote in message
On Aug 19, 7:11 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
Forum: Racing August 20th 09, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By Tom Kunich
Pro Sandbagging 101