Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TheTibetanMonkey
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 3rd 10, 08:18 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 0
Posted By TheTibetanMonkey
Do you too see the connection b/ wasting energy and terrorism?

On Feb 28, 5:43*am, Stephen Harding wrote:
TheTibetanMonkey wrote:
On Feb 24, 5:49 pm, Ron Wallenfang wrote:

Do I see a connection between...
Forum: General February 13th 10, 07:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By TheTibetanMonkey
Well if Howard Dean says GW is Happening, Then It Must Be True!

On Feb 12, 8:02*am, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
Bill wrote:
According to Howard, the recent cold weather is the result of Global
Warming. But then again, hotter weather is caused...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 7th 10, 08:05 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By TheTibetanMonkey
Why the Chinese secretly love America

On Feb 7, 1:48*am, " wrote:
On Feb 6, 3:52*pm, AMuzi wrote:

wrote:
On Feb 6, 10:08 am,...
Forum: Social Issues February 7th 10, 08:05 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By TheTibetanMonkey
Why the Chinese secretly love America

On Feb 7, 1:48*am, " wrote:
On Feb 6, 3:52*pm, AMuzi wrote:

wrote:
On Feb 6, 10:08 am,...
Forum: General February 7th 10, 03:16 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 121
Posted By TheTibetanMonkey
I finally get it: If GW is not man-made, then God is punishing uswith it

On Feb 6, 7:59*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
You have got...
Forum: Social Issues February 7th 10, 03:09 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By TheTibetanMonkey
The fact is that more Americans secretly love Europe, than theother way around

On Feb 6, 5:05*pm, " wrote:
On Feb 6, 10:08*am, TheTibetanMonkey
wrote:

On Feb 5, 5:32*pm, Tim McNamara...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 7th 10, 03:09 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15

On Feb 6, 5:05*pm, " wrote:
On Feb 6, 10:08*am, TheTibetanMonkey
wrote:

On Feb 5, 5:32*pm, Tim McNamara...
Forum: General February 6th 10, 05:12 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 5
Posted By TheTibetanMonkey
MARCH OF THE DONKEY

On Feb 5, 10:03 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness'O'D'Northpole"
wrote:
TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote:
Nope, it's not what you think....
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 6th 10, 05:08 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By TheTibetanMonkey
Why Europeans secretly love America to disappear

On Feb 5, 5:32*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article ,

*AMuzi wrote:
datakoll aka Gene Daniels...
Forum: Social Issues February 6th 10, 05:08 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By TheTibetanMonkey
Why Europeans secretly love America to disappear

On Feb 5, 5:32*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article ,

*AMuzi wrote:
datakoll aka Gene Daniels...
Forum: General February 5th 10, 06:48 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 5
Posted By TheTibetanMonkey
I'VE DECIDED TO RIDE AN ASS!

A good donkey should be able to cross America without much fuel…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYHc7ktdPxQ

I'm watching Gandhi. Oh, the good old days of nonviolent campaigns. We
can call this one...
Forum: General February 4th 10, 08:33 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 5
Posted By TheTibetanMonkey
I'VE DECIDED TO RIDE AN ASS!

Nope, it’s not what you think. I want to ride a real ass to prove that
in today’s world, there’s no room for bicycles, let alone for a
donkey. Jesus told me to do so to prove the point that all those...
Forum: UK February 2nd 10, 03:56 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 18
Posted By TheTibetanMonkey
I finally get it: If GW is not man-made, then God is punishing uswith it

On Feb 2, 10:39*am, delboy wrote:
On 2 Feb, 14:02, jeff wrote:

* *What we do is another matter, but the link is clear. Only those who
Forum: General February 2nd 10, 03:56 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 121

On Feb 2, 10:39*am, delboy wrote:
On 2 Feb, 14:02, jeff wrote:

* *What we do is another matter, but the link is clear. Only those who
Forum: General February 2nd 10, 03:42 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 1
Posted By TheTibetanMonkey
I finally get it: If GW is not man-made, then God is punishing uswith it

On Feb 2, 7:46 am, e_space wrote:
im glad to see you admit that you find mundane things important. it
certainly answers some questions in my mind ;^-}

Mundane things are...
Forum: UK February 2nd 10, 03:42 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 1

On Feb 2, 7:46 am, e_space wrote:
im glad to see you admit that you find mundane things important. it
certainly answers some questions in my mind ;^-}

Mundane things are...
Forum: Social Issues February 2nd 10, 03:42 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 1

On Feb 2, 7:46 am, e_space wrote:
im glad to see you admit that you find mundane things important. it
certainly answers some questions in my mind ;^-}

Mundane things are...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 2nd 10, 03:42 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 1

On Feb 2, 7:46 am, e_space wrote:
im glad to see you admit that you find mundane things important. it
certainly answers some questions in my mind ;^-}

Mundane things are...
Forum: UK February 2nd 10, 03:30 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 1
Posted By TheTibetanMonkey
I finally get it: If GW is not man-made, then God is punishing uswith it

The Christians may deny GW, but they can't deny the overcrowding of
the heavens. You know, I find the Mongol gods particularly colorful...

(This inspired Genghis Khan the way Jesus inspires the...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 2nd 10, 03:30 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 1
Posted By TheTibetanMonkey
I finally get it: If GW is not man-made, then God is punishing uswith it

The Christians may deny GW, but they can't deny the overcrowding of
the heavens. You know, I find the Mongol gods particularly colorful...

(This inspired Genghis Khan the way Jesus inspires the...
Forum: Social Issues February 2nd 10, 03:30 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 1
Posted By TheTibetanMonkey
I finally get it: If GW is not man-made, then God is punishing uswith it

The Christians may deny GW, but they can't deny the overcrowding of
the heavens. You know, I find the Mongol gods particularly colorful...

(This inspired Genghis Khan the way Jesus inspires the...
Forum: General February 2nd 10, 03:30 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 1
Posted By TheTibetanMonkey
I finally get it: If GW is not man-made, then God is punishing uswith it

The Christians may deny GW, but they can't deny the overcrowding of
the heavens. You know, I find the Mongol gods particularly colorful...

(This inspired Genghis Khan the way Jesus inspires the...
Forum: UK February 2nd 10, 03:20 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 18
Posted By TheTibetanMonkey
I finally get it: If GW is not man-made, then God is punishing uswith it

On Feb 2, 9:02*am, jeff wrote:
delboy wrote:
On 1 Feb, 16:24, TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-
the-jungle wrote:
Forum: General February 2nd 10, 03:20 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 121

On Feb 2, 9:02*am, jeff wrote:
delboy wrote:
On 1 Feb, 16:24, TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-
the-jungle wrote:
Forum: General January 14th 10, 04:53 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By TheTibetanMonkey
Humans are beasts waiting to be tamed!

On Jan 13, 7:17 am, default wrote:

We need a way of life that shuns excess and rewards frugality. Our
leaders and elites must stop their use of SUVs, palaces and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 51