Showing results 1 to 25 of 84
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JosephCampbell
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 08:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By JosephCampbell
San Francisco Bay Riders?

i will ride with you.
gimme a pm or myspace and ill give you my cell number.

--
JosephCampbell

KOXX distributor USA/(North America) is www.renegadejuggling.com
My web...
Forum: Unicycling December 18th 08, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By JosephCampbell
Stoddard wells ridin

ya this place is sick for sure!!!
lets ride guys.
who is thinking unofficial trials event here? i am.

--
JosephCampbell

KOXX distributor USA/(North America) is www.renegadejuggling.com
My web page
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By JosephCampbell
unicyclist sighting in Clovis, california

He said he knew a unicyclist named Carl.
shoot me some PM's of contact info on people named Carl guys!
maybe "crazy carl" ive heard this name before with unicycling.
any Carl works cause they has...
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 08, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By JosephCampbell
unicyclist sighting in Clovis, california

any ideas?
especially for a guy named carl?

--
JosephCampbell

KOXX distributor USA/(North America) is www.renegadejuggling.com
My web page
www.myspace.com/josephcampbell
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By JosephCampbell
unicyclist sighting in Clovis, california

ok so i met this unicyclist in Fresno well actually Clovis, California.
I even talked to him, but never got his phone number. Ya I screwed that
up, but its ok cause you guys can help.
heres the...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By JosephCampbell
**Gap Competition**

oh cool i am glad you found those pallets that i saw 9 years ago over a
thousand miles away. lol so strange dude.

--
JosephCampbell

KOXX distributor USA/(North America) is...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By JosephCampbell
**Gap Competition**

*GOOD JOB MAX THATS SWEET.*:eek:
i am still at 215cm you got 11cm on me!!!:rolleyes:
4 more cm till you got 7.5feet.:)

--
JosephCampbell

KOXX distributor USA/(North America) is...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By JosephCampbell
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

hey, i heard the word Titanium?
can you make a 100% ti frame? I think a lot of people would be very
interested in that along with what you are building now.

--
JosephCampbell

KOXX distributor...
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 08, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By JosephCampbell
**Gap Competition**

max!, sweet dude.
you gotta do 7.5ft or 230cm man and I will be right behind or in front
of you. either way.
ive done sif 205cm.
and si 215cm.
so im going for 230cm si i think. feels more stable plus...
Forum: Unicycling November 23rd 08, 10:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By JosephCampbell
**Gap Competition**

watch this, keep watching for the measurment. about 7feet or 7feet one
inch.

an ok unicycle gap on Vimeo

--
JosephCampbell
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

tim_desmet;1132620 wrote:
I want to join :D
I can jump 97 cm and almost 1m :rolleyes:

Ya your perfect for the competition. The highest so far is 104cm. Try
as hard as you can to get in a...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 08, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By JosephCampbell
higher than 100cm competition

It might not be a few days till I can do the sidehop. woke up this
morning and I cannot walk very well from falling yesterday. :( I am
sorry guys. Soon I will be well.

--
JosephCampbell

KOXX...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 08, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By JosephCampbell
higher than 100cm competition

GOOD JOB.

its ok for not measuring as you did fall and your pallets are sketchy.
::I bet you could go higher ::with better pallets. you would be more
secure in your jump and more trusting of the...
Forum: Unicycling November 15th 08, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By JosephCampbell
White try alls back in stock!

Thats freakin siiiiiiiiiick!:eek:
such nice tires omg. :)

--
JosephCampbell

KOXX distributor USA/(North America) is www.renegadejuggling.com
My web page
www.myspace.com/josephcampbell
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By JosephCampbell
Unicycling in Playboy

ya let me know too. I am curious. pm me for sure

--
JosephCampbell

KOXX distributor USA/(North America) is www.renegadejuggling.com
My web page
www.myspace.com/josephcampbell
My video
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By JosephCampbell
higher than 100cm competition

well I have got 100cm only once but I feel confident that I can go
higher. thats why I made this thread to push myself and others.

new people may join at any time.

I think its time we start the...
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By JosephCampbell
higher than 100cm competition

oh yea, you guys should get all the pallets you need.
I've got 7european ones and drag them in and out of my garage with my
car to the street and back. lol, its the only way I can do it...
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By JosephCampbell
higher than 100cm competition

still watching, waiting to see if any others are interested...
this is exciting.
I have msn

--
JosephCampbell

KOXX distributor USA/(North America) is www.renegadejuggling.com
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By JosephCampbell
higher than 100cm competition

Anyone willing to compete with me? right now my maximum is one meter
sidehop. maybe someone is close to my sidehop that wants a little
competition?
well, heres your chance.

-JOE

--
JosephCampbell
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 10:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I think it would be a really good idea to have a trials skills class
system. I would support and promote it.

-JOE

--
JosephCampbell

KOXX distributor USA/(North America) is...
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By JosephCampbell
Round Crown Aluminum Frame

250usd.
20inch frame.
but I would only buy it if it were lighter than a kh frame.
preferably longneck option cause I ride trials and the whole purpose of
a round crown for me is to not bash my...
Forum: Unicycling October 31st 08, 08:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 479
Posted By JosephCampbell
Trials Discussion Thread

oh yea, let me know if anyone wants to come over to my place and ride.
we have excellent places to ride and excellent riders to ride with.

--
JosephCampbell

KOXX distributor USA/(North America)...
Forum: Unicycling October 31st 08, 08:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 479
Posted By JosephCampbell
Trials Discussion Thread

hey guys, I like trials. I figured I would let you all know that.

--
JosephCampbell

KOXX distributor USA/(North America) is www.renegadejuggling.com
My web page
www.myspace.com/josephcampbell
My...
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By JosephCampbell
The Triton's competition

ok, a minimal ti frame. rounded top for trials and preferably a
longneck.
count me in.

--
JosephCampbell

I am a Trials rider
My web page
Forum: Unicycling October 5th 08, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By JosephCampbell
Might move, wheres the best trials community at?

still looking for ideas. let me know what you think! an indoor trials
gym would be killer. or just lots of trials uni or bike guys.
-JOE

--
JosephCampbell

I am a Trials rider