Showing results 1 to 25 of 237
Search took 7.65 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jim Flom
Forum: General December 4th 07, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Jim Flom
FAQ Location and Weekly posting for Rec.Bicycles.*

"Mike Iglesias" wrote in message
Last updated: March 14, 2007

Weekly Posting for Rec.Bicycles.*

This is...
Forum: Racing December 4th 07, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By Jim Flom
What makes you feel old? (Fatty masters only)

"Ted van de Weteringe" wrote in message
Jim Flom schreef:
Application for Permission to Date my Daughter
Forum: Racing December 3rd 07, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By Jim Flom
Names for your cat

"Bob Dole" wrote in message
On another newsgroup, there was the following discussion of feline
Forum: Racing December 3rd 07, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By Jim Flom
Names for your cat

"Bob Dole" wrote in message
On another newsgroup, there was the following discussion of feline
Forum: General December 3rd 07, 07:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By Jim Flom
snow sux

"Tom Keats" wrote in message
I was snowed out of riding, this weekend.

Please don't "Icebike" me. In Vancouver
we're talkin'...
Forum: General December 3rd 07, 06:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By Jim Flom
snow sux

"Tom Keats" wrote...

When you're working afternoon shift, there's not much
wriggle-room for timing. Yeah, I could ride to work
(from near Main & 41st to Nelson &...
Forum: Racing December 3rd 07, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By Jim Flom
Names for your cat

This is a stupider thread than the what makes you feel old thread but here's
a cat(s Vr)1 cat:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZZXkd7l8Zc&feature=bz301

--
JF

"Bob Dole" ...
Forum: General December 3rd 07, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By Jim Flom
snow sux

"Tom Keats" wrote in message
I was snowed out of riding, this weekend.

Please don't "Icebike" me. In Vancouver
we're talkin'...
Forum: General December 3rd 07, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By Jim Flom
snow sux

"Tom Keats" wrote in message
I was snowed out of riding, this weekend.

Please don't "Icebike" me. In Vancouver
we're talkin'...
Forum: Racing December 2nd 07, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 30
Posted By Jim Flom
About indoor training

"Mark Fennell" wrote in message
webhead wrote:
So, how do you people manage? Does anyone spend 3 hours on their
trainer...
Forum: Racing December 1st 07, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 30
Posted By Jim Flom
About indoor training

"webhead" wrote in message
Just out of curiosity: at this time of year I'm supposed to build a
base...
Forum: Racing December 1st 07, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By Jim Flom
What makes you feel old? (Fatty masters only)

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in message
"Sandy" wrote in message

Forum: Racing November 30th 07, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 104
Posted By Jim Flom
greg lemond theory

"MagillaGorilla" wrote...

LeMond did in fact ride in the Giro when he won the Tour in his coomeback
year of 1989. If you recall, he got like 2nd in the Giro time...
Forum: Racing November 30th 07, 06:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By Jim Flom
What makes you feel old? (Fatty masters only)

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Nov 29, 8:52 pm, "Jim Flom" ...
Forum: Racing November 30th 07, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By Jim Flom
What makes you feel old? (Fatty masters only)

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote...

Also, after as I looked at your picture, I next clicked on the "2007
Philly Vacation" photoset.

I'm not a bad person, really!

You're allowed. ...
Forum: Racing November 30th 07, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By Jim Flom
What makes you feel old? (Fatty masters only)

"RicodJour" wrote...

Two things:
- I always thought you were a lot uglier.
- If the older girl is your daughter, you are hanging out on the wrong
newsgroup. Try...
Forum: Racing November 29th 07, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By Jim Flom
What makes you feel old? (Fatty masters only)

"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote in message
So this morning we're returning from our training ride (I guess it's a
Forum: General November 29th 07, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By Jim Flom
First century for 60 yr old woman?

"JerZFox" wrote in message
Next year I'm going to be 60 and want to do my first century as long
as...
Forum: Techniques November 27th 07, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By Jim Flom
bike measurement chart

"Werehatrack" wrote...

Anything adustable has no "original spec", since the idea is that it
gets adjusted to fit the rider both at the time of sale and as the
Forum: Techniques November 27th 07, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By Jim Flom
bike measurement chart

wrote...

Interesting the way they chose to mark off seat height.

Rather than through the seat tube?

--
JF
Forum: Techniques November 27th 07, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Ozark Bicycle wrote:
On Nov 26, 8:09 pm, "Jim Flom" ...
Forum: Techniques November 27th 07, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By Jim Flom
bike measurement chart

I'm looking for a diagram of a bike with designations for all the
measurements to reassemble my bike to the original specs of saddle height,
handlebar height, top tube, downtube length, etc., etc.,...
Forum: Techniques November 27th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 30
Posted By Jim Flom
Grease or Oil - Which to Use?

"Jon Forrest" wrote in message
I'm learning how to overhaul bikes. Although I have
the usual books which tell me what to do, I'm...
Forum: Racing November 27th 07, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Jim Flom
What off-season?

"Colin Campbell" wrote in message
Jim Flom wrote:
http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=4262

This looks INSANE!...
Forum: General November 26th 07, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 41
Posted By Jim Flom
Grab-On website, or, It's the Lord's Day on the web

"Roger Zoul" wrote in message

"Jim Flom" wrote...

I think he means his conscience is...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 237