Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: NotaKnob
Forum: Mountain Biking April 2nd 08, 11:55 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By NotaKnob
RR: Phoenix

On Mar 30, 9:52 pm, wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7223

Looks good. For the Phoenicians, it must be great having a local ride
like that.

I'm part...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 12th 07, 05:19 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By NotaKnob
trek or focus

On Sep 11, 7:21 pm, JD wrote:
On Sep 11, 3:36 pm, "marko" wrote:

Can you tell me which bike should i choose Focus Black Rider or Trek 4400 ?

Forum: Mountain Biking September 6th 07, 04:20 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By NotaKnob
Turkey Burner in Santa Fe?

On Sep 5, 10:53 am, Scott Gordo wrote:
I'm slated to be in glorious Santa Fe for a few days immediately
following Thanksgiving.

Anybody planning on taking a ride?...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 29th 07, 05:52 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 19
Posted By NotaKnob
RR: Saturday above Santa Fe

On Aug 28, 3:17 pm, shawn wrote:
NotaKnob wrote:

Nice RR
This is a great pic, serious concentrating going on the

Forum: Mountain Biking August 28th 07, 05:42 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 19
Posted By NotaKnob
RR: Saturday above Santa Fe

A friend and I were planning on riding the lift at Pajarito in Los
Alamos on Saturday but made a last minute change of plans and chose to
ride Rio En Medio. Pajarito and Guaje can wait until next...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 31st 07, 03:23 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By NotaKnob
Got broadband?

On Jul 30, 7:12 pm, pete fagerlin wrote:
Adios mpgs, hola wmvs.

http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm(remastered
videos tab)

Some MTBr posted those on the internets...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 17th 07, 03:31 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By NotaKnob
NYT on Fruita

On Jun 15, 8:10 pm, JD wrote:
In 1994, Mr. Rarick bought a downtown storefront for $26,000 and
recruited a band of residents to build trails in an area on the north
end...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 10th 07, 11:41 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 37
Posted By NotaKnob
29er is the future....

On Jun 10, 12:48 pm, JD wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:28 am, "Callistus Valerius"
wrote:

Does anyone know why Trek and Specialized are stonewalling the...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 10th 07, 11:39 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By NotaKnob
Avid Juicy 7 - new pads problem

On Jun 10, 3:03 pm, "D T W .../\\..." wrote:
My rear outer piston won't seat enough to allow me to feed in the new pads.
The star adjuster's backed all the way CCW. Any...
Forum: Mountain Biking May 6th 07, 05:49 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 8
Posted By NotaKnob
fruitards

On May 5, 9:24 pm, pete fagerlin wrote:
http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/fruita07.wmv

You're a man of few words, but great with a video camera.

Good to see you're still on the...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 20th 07, 04:12 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By NotaKnob
A long time ago...

On Mar 19, 2:43 am, "JD" wrote:
...in a place far, far away.

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/uploads/1174282235/gallery_35_32_14...

When did the scourge of ATV's start...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 21st 07, 02:24 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 14
Posted By NotaKnob
Vacation Spots?

On Feb 20, 1:24 pm, " wrote:
After joking around with the better half about a much-needed vacation
and Los Barriles, we started seriously trying to plan our...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 24th 07, 01:28 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By NotaKnob
Specialized Epic frame size

On Jan 23, 3:02 pm, "JD" wrote:
wrote:
Hello all,
I am interested in buying Specialized Epic FSR bike. My problem is that
I cannot try it before I...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 30th 06, 07:22 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 19
Posted By NotaKnob
knock knock (3) slow day but all bike related

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
GeeDubb wrote:

Forum: Mountain Biking December 22nd 06, 02:18 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 39
Posted By NotaKnob
What's everyone doing for Christmas?

Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
OK: JD you're probably riding, right? {But mebbe that's what I'll do
if the snow holds off (which it has, it'll be a green Christmas here I
think)}

I'm going to...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 28th 06, 04:41 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 22
Posted By NotaKnob
Show of hands

Dave W wrote:
Not you Penny. I would like to know who exactly gives back...

How many in this group actually performed trail work in your area this year?
(any ORGANIZED amount)

Legal or...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 1st 06, 01:25 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 16
Posted By NotaKnob
Is it the Rider, or the Bike?

Paladin wrote:
A zen puzzle to be sure.
proving once again, it's the rider, not the bike?
or the bike, not the rider?

At least once or twice a week, I'll be riding and not clean...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 10th 06, 01:37 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 37
Posted By NotaKnob
23 miles on the CO Trail

On Oct 9, 10:06 am, "jj1075" wrote:
"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how thestrong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them
Forum: Mountain Biking October 9th 06, 05:20 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 30
Posted By NotaKnob
Oh no!

On Oct 3, 6:08 pm, Craig Brossman wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/03/hops.fire.ap/index.html?section=cnn_...

I'll never switch to Merlot!

This couldn't...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 27th 06, 02:54 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 24
Posted By NotaKnob
The Lameness That Is...

JD wrote:
I don't know whether to be sad, appalled, or vindicated.

My significant other is looking to get an entry level mountain bike, so
I've been doing a little research to see what might...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 19th 06, 01:44 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 28
Posted By NotaKnob
What is the Honda Civic of mountain bikes?

wrote:
I'm looking to purchase a Mountain bike. I'm just going to do it for
exercise so I don't need anything special - just the ability to go from
asphalt to dirt and some...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 5th 06, 07:49 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 8
Posted By NotaKnob
Rides around Estes Park?

MattB wrote:
I know that RMNP trails are probably closed to bikes, but what about
outside the park boundaries? I have to go to EP for a weekend
meeting/retreat in a couple of weeks. I'll have...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 29th 06, 04:35 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 25
Posted By NotaKnob
Air France and bicycles

JD wrote:
Geir Eivind Mork wrote:
Anyone have experience with traveling with Air France w/bicycle?
Do they allow? Cost?

Why would any self-respecting American mountain biker go to...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 29th 06, 04:20 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By NotaKnob
Moutain Biking France

If your in camping mode, there's a decent campground right above
Gordes (http://www.campingdessources.com/en/). You're right around the
Lavender area, weekly market (Tuesday?), nearby restaurants...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24