Showing results 1 to 25 of 240
Search took 0.37 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Earl Bollinger
Forum: General January 12th 07, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Perfect Pedlaing Circles, of something to do when there is a blizzard outside.

I don't know if this has been shown on here before or not, but what the heck
it is pretty neat.
Now this guy was impressive, demontrating how to ride on rollers using one
leg and no...
Forum: Techniques January 6th 07, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 53
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Aaargh!

wrote in message
On Sat, 6 Jan 2007 08:57:56 -0600, "Earl Bollinger"
Forum: Techniques January 6th 07, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 53
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Aaargh!

wrote in message
Aaargh!

By exhaustive testing, I've just determined that if you drop a Park
tension gauge onto a...
Forum: General January 1st 07, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 28
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Okay, *NOW* I'll do the "How Many Miles" Thread....

wrote in message
Well, time to reset the odometers for next year.
I put on
2,337 Miles in 2006

Forum: Techniques January 1st 07, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 33
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Spoke tension deflection test

"Ron Ruff" wrote in message

If the margin of error is +/- 0.5 mm, then our...
Forum: General January 1st 07, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 33
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Secrets of Warm Toes?

"oughtfour" wrote in message
Can anyone explain to me how to keep my new toe warmers from falling off
my shoes?

These things...
Forum: General January 1st 07, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Bike paths

wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/ynckdj

Jobst Brandt

I think one could add years to their lifespan by...
Forum: Techniques December 30th 06, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 33
Posted By Earl Bollinger
I want to build my own front sprocket! but how?

"FoSi" wrote in message
Hi all..
recently i converted my bike to SS fixed gear! using 17rear sprocket
33front...
Forum: Techniques December 29th 06, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Spoke head washers... falling apart?

"Ron Ruff" wrote in message
I went to replace a rim today, and when I moved the spokes several of
the...
Forum: Techniques December 28th 06, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Earl Bollinger
New Mavic Tensiometer?

wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 06:06:11 -0600, "Earl Bollinger"
wrote:

"Gary...
Forum: Techniques December 27th 06, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Earl Bollinger
New Mavic Tensiometer?

"Gary Young" wrote in message
On p. 34 of Mavic's "Complete 2007 Technical Manual" there's a picture of
a tensiometer...
Forum: Techniques December 27th 06, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 30
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Park tension gauge test

wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 21:52:58 -0600, "Earl Bollinger"
Forum: UK December 26th 06, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling,chi.general
Replies: 52
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Pedal car (Dino, Berg,Kettler) questions.

"Earl Bollinger" wrote in message
"what does THIS button do?" wrote in message
Forum: General December 26th 06, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling,chi.general
Replies: 53
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Pedal car (Dino, Berg,Kettler) questions.

"Earl Bollinger" wrote in message
"what does THIS button do?" wrote in message
Forum: UK December 25th 06, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling,chi.general
Replies: 52
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Pedal car (Dino, Berg,Kettler) questions.

"what does THIS button do?" wrote in message
Depending on where you are reading this, you may know that one of...
Forum: General December 25th 06, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling,chi.general
Replies: 53
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Pedal car (Dino, Berg,Kettler) questions.

"what does THIS button do?" wrote in message
Depending on where you are reading this, you may know that one of...
Forum: Techniques December 25th 06, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Trouble With Front Wheel Build

"Kenny" wrote in message
Yeah I know the front wheel is supposed to be easy. My materials are as
follows: Alex...
Forum: Techniques December 25th 06, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 30
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Park tension gauge test

wrote in message
Elsewhere, doubts have been cast on the accuracy of Park's modestly
priced blue bicycle spoke tension...
Forum: Techniques December 19th 06, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Sudden flats

wrote in message
Earl Bollinger writes:

This has happened twice on my already, kind of weird. For no
Forum: Techniques December 18th 06, 10:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Sudden flats

"Artoi" wrote in message
This has happened twice on my already, kind of weird. For no obvious
cause, my rear...
Forum: Techniques December 17th 06, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Top Speed 130kph With a Hard Wired Sigma BC800 Computer

I got ya beat, I got my computer to read 139.8mph
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/earlwb/Organized%20Rides/Muenster%20TX%20%202006/?action=view&current=bfba232f.jpg
This was going down the...
Forum: Techniques December 17th 06, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 35
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Chain tensionning with vertical dropouts

On 2006-12-15, wrote:

Dear...
Forum: General December 16th 06, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 137
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Average MPH

"Daryl Hunt" wrote in message

"Earl Bollinger" wrote in message
Forum: Techniques December 15th 06, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Mounting a Topeak rack

"Derek" wrote in message
I've bought a Topeak super tourist DX rack (for a bike with disc
brakes). My bike is a...
Forum: General December 15th 06, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 137
Posted By Earl Bollinger
Average MPH

"nash" wrote in message
Hi,
after seeing this, I have a query.
Longer rides sound great, 3 hours at an average of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 240