Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: thehick
Forum: Techniques September 2nd 06, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 27
Posted By thehick
Need Workstand Recommendations Please

More and more, I simply hang my bike from a large hook screwed into a
garage rafter, using whichever wheel dangles the bike conveniently.
i looked at the Park stands at a local shop and they...
Forum: General September 1st 06, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,misc.fitness.misc,misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 109
Posted By thehick
I did my first century today.

That reminds me: why is a century considered such a big deal?
that's an important question. i just took up biking this
year and have a metric century as my first big goal.
probably next year. on...
Forum: Techniques August 23rd 06, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By thehick
Ideas for mounting mp3 speakers?

NY Rides wrote:
This is a two-part question:

First, what are the best bike-mountable mini speakers you've come up with?
By "best," I mean best-sounding and most compact for bicycle use.

Forum: Techniques August 12th 06, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By thehick
How to adjust disc brakes?

Sir Ridesalot wrote:
My buddy's new disc brake equiped MTB is starting to squeal. LOUDLY! He
woul like to get rid of the noise as it frightens the deer away.

I don't know what make of discs...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4