Cyclists waste petrol by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc. So you *******s...
by The Peeler[_8_] Go to last post
745 1,221 UK
Chicago: Minus one cyclist by AMuzi
https://maggionews.com/1-man-killed-12-wounded-in-chicago-shootings-saturday/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Today 11:01 AM
by Duane[_4_] Go to last post
6 25 Techniques
Cycle box death judge gets it right for once by [email protected]
QUOTE: Barry Northcott pulled into the zone which is designed to protect cyclists at a traffic lights in Whitechapel High Street and failed to spot Karla...
Peugeot PX-10 max cog size? by Joerg[_2_]
A friend has a vintage Peugeot PX-10, once upon a time nicely upgraded with Phil Woods axles and BB. He is heavily into MTB, home-made electric bikes and...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
33 89 Techniques
Vuelta vs. the Tour by OccasionalFlyer
I keep seeing that the TdF is treated as the best stage race each year. There is no way that the TdF requires as much as the Vuelta a Espana. I remember...
Yesterday 10:50 PM
by OccasionalFlyer Go to last post
0 13 Racing
Vuelta a Espana "theme song" by OccasionalFlyer
Can someone tell me the name of he song that was allways played for Vuelta stages? How about a translation? At first I thgouht that it was only an NBC Sports...
Yesterday 10:45 PM
by OccasionalFlyer Go to last post
0 10 Racing
183.9mph by AMuzi
A new world record: https://www.bikeworldnews.com/2018/09/18/denise-mueller-korenek-smashes-world-paced-bicycle-speed-record/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
by Andy Go to last post
26 127 Techniques
Yee Gods, Not a Dahon by [email protected]
On Tuesday I do a ride with 4,000 feet of climbing so I'm not In a hurry up any hills. But neither am I waiting around since I have to put in 600 feet of...
Yesterday 08:08 PM
by sms Go to last post