Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Julesh
Forum: UK October 22nd 06, 11:01 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Julesh
Co-Pilot Limo child seat

Tim Hodgson wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know if the design of this seat has altered significantly
recently? I'm looking at a 3-year old 2nd-hand one, and just wondered if
there'd be any...
Forum: UK October 2nd 06, 04:19 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 84
Posted By Julesh
Yesterday's Indpendent Leader - bells

Clive George wrote:

Experience says it works, and I reckon experience trumps theory quite
well :-)

"A bicycle bell saved my life" :-)
Forum: UK October 2nd 06, 04:17 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 71
Posted By Julesh
Yes, Occifer!

POHB wrote:
Tony Raven wrote:

they scribbled my post code on the top tube

Now you'll have to get a new bike if you move house

Maybe we should press for a scheme like the network...
Forum: UK October 2nd 06, 04:14 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 71
Posted By Julesh
Yes, Occifer!

Neil Williams wrote:
Julesh wrote:

Nice idea but its not going to work unless you live in a castle as
frequently several several hice have the same postcode.

But I'd think it...
Forum: UK October 2nd 06, 01:51 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 71
Posted By Julesh
Yes, Occifer!

Bryan wrote:

Should have listened to 'Genius' on R4 last week. One idea was to walk
round with a UV pen and write your post code on things you liked, then
if/when they get knicked plod...
Forum: UK September 28th 06, 08:31 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Julesh
Lidl today

elyob wrote:
Popped in to look at the cycling stuff today. Couldn't see anything, I then
remembered it was at Aldi. Doh!

A mix mash, but I bought a load of clothes.

Thanks for the...
Forum: UK September 28th 06, 08:23 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Replies: 33
Posted By Julesh
Biblongs at Aldi

Alan J. Wylie wrote:
On 28 Sep 2006 06:32:07 -0700, "grannyhalfstep" said:

Winter Cycling Overshoes £ 3.99

No bigger sizes

Forum: UK September 28th 06, 08:20 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Julesh
Should Top Gear be banned?

I'm still trying to find out if you can set off "Slow Down" Boards on a
Bike.

Niall

Forum: UK September 28th 06, 03:00 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 33
Posted By Julesh
Biblongs at Aldi

Tony Raven wrote:
Julesh wrote on 28/09/2006 11:18 +0100:

Ok I'm back with...

1 Winter Jacket (Large)
2 Winter Shirts (Large)
2 Winter Longs (one black with white bits, one a...
Forum: UK September 28th 06, 12:53 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 28
Posted By Julesh
How the media move on...

Wheelist wrote:
Roos Eisma wrote:

"Jeremy Parker" writes:

There was considerable chaos when licensing for looking after
children came in. It would be...
Forum: UK September 28th 06, 12:43 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 33
Posted By Julesh
Biblongs at Aldi

rola wrote:
What news of the pies? :-)

4 pack of individual pork pies (reduced to 39p for quick sale)
Plastic pack of Pesto
Jar of Korma Sauce

Forum: UK September 28th 06, 11:27 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 32
Posted By Julesh
Nice surprise c/o The Sun

elyob wrote:

Am I putting myself as a target if I get one hundred quid a year from The
Sun?

I might use a pseusodnymn .. like "elyob" .. think that'll help? Probably
will be difficult...
Forum: UK September 28th 06, 11:18 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 33
Posted By Julesh
Biblongs at Aldi

grannyhalfstep wrote:
Ready.

Steady.....

Go!

:)

Alan J. Wylie wrote:
Forum: UK September 27th 06, 06:12 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 32
Posted By Julesh
Nice surprise c/o The Sun

Simon Mason wrote:
"elyob" wrote in message

Got a cheque through for a tenner this morning from The Sun. I never read...
Forum: UK September 26th 06, 04:14 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Julesh
Absolutel;y nothing to do with cycling

John Kane wrote:
Julesh wrote:

Dan Gregory wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:

"Phil Cook" wrote in...
Forum: UK September 25th 06, 05:03 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 66
Posted By Julesh
CTC error

Simon Brooke wrote:
in message , Peter Fox
') wrote:

$64,000 question for urc : Who /would be/ a...
Forum: UK September 25th 06, 05:01 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Julesh
Absolutel;y nothing to do with cycling

Dan Gregory wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:

"Phil Cook" wrote in message
In

one of the notes it...
Forum: UK September 25th 06, 04:54 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Julesh
Really BIG

Mark McNeill wrote:
Response to Tom:

How does the Leatherman I carry
in my toolkit fit into this scheme?

As it is carried as part of a tool kit, for "on the spot" maintainence...
Forum: UK September 25th 06, 04:33 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Julesh
Really BIG

On 2006-09-25, David Martin wrote:

I haven't yet tried taking the grim reaper scythe to the allotment. In
fact, I have even given up...
Forum: UK September 20th 06, 09:11 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Julesh
700c tyres

John Mallard wrote:
Julesh wrote:

Thanks everyone - Marathon plus it is then.

OK, but as others have said, make sure they're "PLUS". You'll pay a little
more than for plain...
Forum: UK September 20th 06, 05:45 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Julesh
700c tyres

Thanks everyone - Marathon plus it is then.

Julesh
Forum: UK September 20th 06, 02:10 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Julesh
700c tyres

Mrs Julesh's bike (an Orbit road bike of circa 1992) needs a new set of
tyres. The present ones are "700c/32" and I'd like any
recommendations(preferably from what Wiggle stocks) on what I should...
Forum: UK September 19th 06, 06:18 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Julesh
Junior touring/racing bike

Rob Morley wrote:
In article
John Hearns wrote:
snip

Brakes are Decathlon own brand, with the front brake on the...
Forum: UK September 18th 06, 01:47 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Julesh
Junior touring/racing bike

PhilD wrote:
All,

It is nearly time to look for a new bike for my 7-year-old boy (average
height, lighter weight than average). He currently rides a Raleigh
Agent X (see...
Forum: UK September 18th 06, 01:41 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Julesh
Cook sets for cycle camping

Pinky wrote:
I suppose this is a bit OT but here goes. I have travelled on all my recent
long tours using the very small Camping Gaz Burner -- just visible here.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47