Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.99 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mornish
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By mornish
KH SYM cranks snag pants

Jeremy R;1171242 wrote:
I think english english pants = boxers/groin!

That's preposterous!

I ride in pants every day, and they are not boxers thank you very much.

edit: they aren't briefs...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By mornish
pedals, do they make that much difference?

_Ground_Zero_;1170659 wrote:
Eh, I've ridden 4 types of plastics and 3 types of medals. Wouldn't
really say that's true. Maybe worn down plastics to worn metals.

I think metals are better...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By mornish
Best Uni Photo thread

GILD;1169682 wrote:
+1
'
[image: http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6008/jupq3dz7kdaq1.jpg]'
(http://tinyurl.com/8qd5mu)

hahaha!
:p
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By mornish
The invent a trick comp!

petad;1165895 wrote:
Jeremy, unfortunately showing a trick over and over in various poor-lit
shots does not make a basic common trick an invention. :p

beeper;1166340 wrote:
Thanks to...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By mornish
listening to iPod whilst riding uni...ear phones jerk out :S

Emile.m;1164544 wrote:
dont put the earphones in your ears. Final.

Wrap them around your ear, and put the volume louder, or in your neck
or wherever you will be able to hear the music,...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By mornish
Cal Muni Weekend Pictures + Suspension Uni

That tandem unicycle was so awesome!

--
mornish

email: mornish at gmail dot com
'The National Debt Clock' (http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/)
'definitely'...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By mornish
The invent a trick comp!

There is a huge difference between an invention and an innovation.

The first 180 unispin would have been an invention.
The first 360 unispin would have been an innovation.

This is because an...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By mornish
listening to iPod whilst riding uni...ear phones jerk out :S

UnicycleJuggler;1162540 wrote:
What if you fall backwards and land hard on your ass. Surely it's not
worth the risk of breaking something that's worth a lot of money.

Haha I do that all the...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By mornish
listening to iPod whilst riding uni...ear phones jerk out :S

I put the cord through my shirt and then have my ipod in my back pocket.
I make sure there is some slack in the line and then put all the excess
in my back pocket along with the ipod.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By mornish
What does rain do to your unicycle?

Wheel Rider;1159829 wrote:
(Sodium in contact with water releases hydrogen which then catches fire
from the heat of the reaction.)

It's a bit more explosion-like though.

--
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By mornish
What does rain do to your unicycle?

Governor;1159810 wrote:
I really don't know what the frame is made of

Chances are, it's not lightly oiled sodium.

Even though that would be the sickest frame ever.
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By mornish
What does rain do to your unicycle?

nimblelight;1159808 wrote:
It depends--Is your frame made of lightly oiled sodium?

My favorite!

--
mornish
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By mornish
What does rain do to your unicycle?

Governor;1159795 wrote:
If you are riding your unicycle in the rain or if you soak it with
water, is it bad for it and will it ruin the bearings inside of
it?:confused:
But if you ruin the...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By mornish
2009 KH Percussion Armor

This is really really great news about the patella protection,
especially for people like me with patella injuries.

I just might have to get some!

Thanks Kris!

--
mornish
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Unicaw89;1151492 wrote:
SThis area put the CMW natural trials course to an utter shame!

Jee... thanks.

;)
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By mornish
Any unicyclists in the Macy's parade this year?

blueharmony;1143339 wrote:
How do you mount you giraffes if you fall during a parade? I was on a
5-footer in Seattle and had to climb a "No Parking" sign to get back on
after hitting a grate....
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By mornish
Unicycle in Wal-Mart

just watch out for the trampling mobs...

--
mornish

email: mornish at gmail dot com
'The National Dept Clock' (http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/)
'definitely'...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By mornish
Blind Bike Trials

http://tinyurl.com/69bshx

Just thought that this was really really cool.

-Miles

--
mornish
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

kurtismyhead;1129727 wrote:
Hey guys I searched for things along these lines and couldn't find any
good info.

I have a KH 24, and while I do hit the trails pretty often, I also tend
to do...
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 08, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 53
Posted By mornish
Unicon XV who is going?

Rowan;1128422 wrote:
I advise you to learn juggling either on the ground or on a smaller
unicycle at first, because if you learn to juggle on a giraffe every
time you drop a ball you will have...
Forum: Unicycling November 9th 08, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By mornish
Wide foot seeking wide pedal for special get-together.

Well duh, that's what happens when you ride awesome big pedals.

A little weight never hurts either.

--
mornish

email: mornish at gmail dot com
'The National Dept Clock'...
Forum: Unicycling November 9th 08, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By mornish
Wide foot seeking wide pedal for special get-together.

I'm really surprised that no one has recommended Straitlines yet. I have
a set, they are so ridiculously perfect. Really wide, really grippy, the
pins don't get torn out, really thin, have really...
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 08, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 56
Posted By mornish
720 Unispin Competition

peleschramm;1124507 wrote:
Guys...

It's really a different trick to land a 7spin on a 16 inch. We even
defined the trick we are competing for to be landed on something 19
inches or more....
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 08, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 53
Posted By mornish
Unicon XV who is going?

eh, it looks like it will end up being at the same time as my junior
year midterms, but I'll be there.

--
mornish

email: mornish at gmail dot com
'The National Dept Clock'...
Forum: Unicycling October 29th 08, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By mornish
Bedford Unicycles 2008 Halloween Sale !!!

pkittle;1120880 wrote:
Anybody know if Darren does PayPal for payments?

I've always just sent him checks.

--
mornish
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500